HAPPY BLUE MONDAY!!

Please visit Sally for Blue Monday
and all the other participants showing off their blues today!!

I want to thank everyone for your get well wishes in regards to my hand injury! I am muddling through with my left hand and not doing it gracefully!!! I am also on the mend after having bursitis in my left shoulder. I think I need to trade in this body for a newer model!! LOL!!


I would like to show you some of my recent flea market treasures !!

I thought these cobalt blue custard cups would look great with my blue transferware!
Since there are only 3 of them , I plan on using them for candy or peanuts.



And I loved this pitcher with the hand painted blue flowers on it.



And I bought these salt and pepper shakers at a local grocery store for $1.25 a piece!


That's it for today!!

Thanks for stopping by today and everyday that you take the time to visit me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment