Happy Pink Saturday!

Sorry I am late in getting my Pink Saturday Post up but I have a good reason....


Yep, That is my right hand! I had my wrist and fingers twisted while assisting a patient get out of bed. Didn't think anything of it until the next day when my hand was swollen like a balloon.
I had Xrays and it is not fractured but it is a severe sprain with tissue damage causing a lot of swelling and pain. So I have to wear the splint and ace wrap until I go back to the Dr. on Monday morning and then they will determine if I can return to work.

So this will be short as I am right handed and having a heck of a time! LOL!

I am going to show you some things that I recently made...


This set I made for a Theme basket that I will be donating to be raffled of at our church festival next weekend. I will add some bath products and a few more goodies and all will be wrapped up in a nice round wicker basket with a handle. We chance off 50 theme baskets every year at this event.

Next is a wreath I made to go into my booth in celebration of Christmas in July.


And a heart shaped plaque



A heart shaped Christmas Plaque


And another Victorian style plaque



And some ornaments......
Sorry there is a glare


Here is a photo of my now fully stocked booth...


To see more photos of my booth,please click HERE
to visit Elegant Creations by Debbie, my business blog.

If you would like to see photos of my 12 Christmas trees ,please click HERE
to visit A Debbie-Dabble Christmas, my new Christmas Blog!

Thanks to Beverly @ How Sweet the Sound
to visit all the other pinkies!

Thanks for stopping by today and every day that you take the time to visit me !

Hugs,
Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment