FIRST TEA CUP TUESDAY!!!

HAPPY TEA CUP TUESDAY!!! I am so excited about this new blog party as I do collect tea cups and saucers! Some new but mostly vintage ones.

Please head over to visit either Martha @ www.marthasfavorites.com or Terri @ www.artfulaffirmations.blogspot.com to see all of the other pretty tea cups and saucers that everyone with be sharing today! Thanks so much Martha and Terri for coming up with this wonderful idea!

This tea cup and saucer from my collection was a gift from my dear friend, Christine. It is one of my favorites because I love the pretty pink roses on it and how dainty it looks. It is not vintage but a brand new tea cup and saucer.

I adore the roses inside of the cup itself!


Sorry if this is a bit blurry but the trade mark on the bottom says
Royal Albert
Bone China
England
Rose Du Barry Series
Camille



In case you are wondering, the glove was my Mom's and I embellished it.

I don't use the tea cups from my collection that often for drinking tea out of them because I am so afraid I will break them. Gracefulness was never one of my traits! LOL!!. I like to display them on shelves mostly in my Dining Room but I ran out of room in there. So now they are sort of all over the house!

Thanks so much for stopping by today and every other day that you take the time from your busy schedule to visit with me.

Hugs,
Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment