HAPPY REDNESDAY!!! COCA COLA!!

HAPPY REDNESDAY!!!

Please visit Sue over at www.suelovescherries.blogspot.com to see all of the other lovely REDS that have been posted today for your viewing pleasure!!

Okay, last week I took a break from taking you into my Kitchen. But since that is really where all of my REDS are, we are going back into my Kitchen today. When I was looking for Vintage Victorian looking things to add to my Red decor in the Kitchen, I realized that a lot of the vintage Coca Cola Signs had a lot of RED in them.

So today I am showing some of my reproduction Vintage Coca Cola things.

I really love this one because of the beautiful Victorian Lady on it. I bought it at a yard sale for $5.00. The guy wanted $10 which was more than I had on me at the end of a day of yard saling. He dropped to $7.00 as I started to walk away and when I told him all I had left on me was $5.00, he said it was mine for the 5 bucks!!! I really wanted to run all the way to the car before he changed his mind!! LOL!! Don't you love that it states it relieves fatigue!


Another Coca Cola tray with a Victorian lady on it. Yard sale- $1.00

This tray had the red paint around the edge almost rubbed off. I spray painted the edge red to restore it. 25 cents at a flea market.

This was a Salvation Army find for a mere $2.00



These 2 tins I bought on Ebay. I loved those Victorian ladies once again!



These I use for my instant coffee and tea bags. I love the different ladies on each side of the tins. I bought these at WalMart on Christmas Clearance a few years ago for $1.50 each.

I just bought these Coca Cola plates at Salvation Army for $1.99 each a few weeks ago!

Another tray for 25 cents at a yard sale. Sorry it is a bit blurry!


Now these are a few things that I bought this past Sunday at the Christmas Tree Shop for 90, that's right, 90 % off!!!!!! The cherry napkins are a set of 4 - 40 cents for the set! And the Valentine's tins were 10 cents each!!

The cute tiaras were 17 cents and will be for a future craft project. The little pillow that says Kitchen Goddess at work was a whole 6 cents!! And I plan on a little embellishment for that one.
I also bought 4 different curtain panels mainly for the fabric at .15, .49, .79 and $1.00!!! Can you imagine???? I had a great time there!!!

Well, that is it for me for today.

Thanks for stopping by today and every day that you take the time to visit me!

Hugs,
Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment