PINK SATURDAY - SOME PINKS AROUND MY HOUSE

HAPPY PINK SATURDAY!! I want to thank Beverly over at www.howsweetthesound.typepad.com
for hosting this wonderful blog event called Pink Saturday! Be sure to visit her and check out all the beautiful pinks posted today!

Today I am showing all of you a few PINKS from around my house, mostly in my Dining Room and Craft Room..

Below are some Close Ups of my Thomas Kinkaide Pink Ladies in honor of the Fight against Breast Cancer. I know you saw them in my post featuring my Craft Room but I wanted to show you a bit of a closer view because I think they are so pretty.

I really like this one because it depicts to friends having a cup of tea!

This is a little plaque that I embellished. It is hanging in my Craft Room.

The lamp shade I embellished , the "Wife" plaque is from my Hubby, of course! And the cute pink Rose Tea Pot was a gift from a friend.

This Rosie B. tea pot, creamer and sugar bowl was a gift from my friend, Joan. This is on a shelf in my Guest Room.

Several pinks in my Dining Room. This is a fake window. It was a pass through from the Kitchen into the Dining Room and I didn't want to be able to look directly into the Dining Room from the kitchen so I hung curtains over it and made a "window".

This is one of my Craft creations that I have hanging on an old door window insert that I use as a divider between the Dining Room and the Living Room.

This is the top of my hutch. The photo is of my paternal grandparents. The pink umbrella is something I bought at a Victorian Shop which, unfortunately , has now closed.

A sweet little girl doll all "dolled up" in Pink.

This Victorian Lady plaque was an Ebay find. I also bought a white one just like this one!

This is a lamp shade that I made. It was for a Craft fair but I liked it so much that I ended up keeping it.

This is the shelf above the door way from the Dining Room into the Kitchen. I bought a box of lace at a flea market and inside was the pink lace you see hanging from the shelf. It had a rod pocket sewn in at the top so I added a spring tension curtain rod between the brackets of the shelf and hung the lace as a little curtain.

In case you missed Tea Cup Tuesday over at Martha's Favorites and Artful Affirmations , this was the tea cup I featured. They will be hosting Tea Cup Tuesday so please visit them and join up for this great Blog Party if you collect tea cups!!

Well, that is it for this Pink Saturday!! Join me next week when I will start showing you my Easter Decorations!! I don't decorate for St. Patrick's Day any more because of the short period of time between Valentine's Day, St. Patrick's Day and Easter. Have a great weekend and a Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Thanks for stopping by to visit me today and every day that you take the time to spend with me!

Hugs,
Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment