BLUE MONDAY - A BIT OF THIS AND THAT!

HAPPY BLUE MONDAY!! Please visit Sally @ www.smilingsally.blogspot.com to see all the other lovely BLUE posts.

Today, there is no rhyme or reason to this post! Just a bit of this and that all in blue from around my house and some things I bought recently.

These 2 cute Easter houses are from The Christmas Tree Shops. Yes, there is some blue in them!
And some more of those cute houses! I am still in the process of decorating for Easter so you will have to check back to see how I use these.

This is a picture from inside the Stegmaier Mansion in Wilkes Barre, Pa. Such a pretty lady in a beautiful blue dress!

One of my Home Interiors figurines

And another Home Interiors figurine

Denim Days Figurines from Home Intetiors

And more Denim Days

A Victorian lady

One of my Thomas Kinkaide Plates

This cute picture that my hubby bought me today at Wegman's Grocery store on clearance at 90% off for $1.49!!

And some more goodies from the Christmas Tree Shop. The flameless candle was $1.99 and the cute bluebirds were only $1.69 a piece. The votives and the cupcake are from Pier One. The votives were on Clearance for 58 cents a piece and the cupcakes are ceramic and were $3.96 a piece.

Well, that is my bit of this and that in BLUE for today.

Thanks for stopping by today and all the other times that you take the time to visit me!

Hugs,
Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment