Flea Market and Thrift Store Finds!!

First of all, I am linking to these great parties:

Garage Salen Partay:
Please visit DebbieDoos to see all the great treasures everyone has chosen to share with us!

And

Pink Saturday
Please visit How Sweet the Sound to see all the pretty Pinks posted for this weekend!

And

Show and Tell Friday
Please visit My Romantic Home see what everyone has to show and tell you about!!

Remember this from last Pink Saturday's post..........
Well, it still looks like this

Still immobilized in a splint until Monday. Turns out there are degenerative changes and a calcium deposit in my knucle joint meaning.........
Arthritis!
I can now add that joint to my back, my neck and my feet all having Arthritis!
My sister has Discoid Lupus and my maternal Grandmother had Rheumatoid Arthritis and I was diagnosed in my 30's with arthritis.

Enough of that, moving on........

This is what the theme basket that I made for our church's festival looks like before I wrapped it.
It will be added to 49 other baskets to be raffled off at our 3 day Festival this weekend.


Caution: Lots of Photos!!

These are some of the things that I picked up at a great yard sale, a church Flea Market and at Thrift Shops over the past few weeks.

I plan on using this for Valentine's Day
It is vintage Lefton


These great saucers were marked down to 30 cents and then were 50% off at The Volunteer's of America Thrift Store. Yep, that's right 15 cents!! I bought 4 of each!
I plan on using them in some Craft projects as soon as I can use my right hand!


These bolts of lace were at a great yard sale right by our church.
I bought these and 2 more items for a mere $5.00!!


He is now under my Patriotic tree right now....


Some great purses....
The white one is hanging on my hat rack in my guest room


Sorry this is a bit blurry but what a great urn for a buck???


These were a few flea market and clearance finds. I posted on my Christmas blog about the red flatware.
They were clearance in a local supermarket for 62 cents a piece!!
I am already thinking of using them for Christmas, Valentine's Day and Summer Patriotic Tablescapes!

Next are a bunch of vintage linen napkins from a church flea market...
I did give the ones on the far right which have shamrocks on and are Irish Linen to my friend, Ann Marie! Glad you like them, Ann Marie!!


And 2 vintage linen tablecloths.....



And this sweet pitcher.....
Doesn't it remind you of a Kool Aid commerical only much prettier????



More vintage linen napkins...


Since there are only 2 and 3 of these......
can't you just imagine pillows????


A bowl with no pitcher at Salvation Army for $2.00.
I will show you the pitcher I placed on top of this beauty in a few pics down.......


I collect vintage tea pots and since we already had our 25th Wedding Anniversary.....


Now I have always wanted pink stemware to go with my 2 sets of china....


This cherub plaque came from that great yard sale...


And can you believe that I found this great Cherub bust @
Volunteers of America Thrift Store for $2.00!!!!

You can see I have a bit of a theme going on here in my Living Room....

I liked this photo so much that I decided to make it my new Header photo!!


A great vase for a buck is now in my Guest Room...


And this picture will go in there too...


This will be a Craft Project that I will dabble up a bit...



This sweet picture now lives in my Guest Room...


Remember a few posts back when I showed you these curtains that I bought at a church flea market??
Well, they are now in my Guest Room.......

And yep, that is the pitcher that now has that cute pink bowl under it


And these curtains that were in the Guest Room are now in my Craft Room...

Well, that is it!!
You may ask how can I type with out my right hand???
I Thank God that I had 2 years of Typing class in high school!!!
I guess it is called Keyboarding now???

Please visit A Debbie-Dabble Christmas to see photos of my favorite Store that inspires me at Christmas!!

Have a great weekend!!

Thanks for stopping by today and everyday that you take the time to visit me!!

Hugs,
Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment