TEA TUESDAY!!

Happy Tea Tuesday!!



I am joining Martha and Terri for Tea Cup Tuesday!

and

Wanda Lee for Tuesday Tea for Two

Please visit these lovely hostesses and all who are showing their Tea Pretties to day!!

First of all, THANKS to everyone for their Well wishes!! My hand is better, the splint is off and back to work I go!! Yippee!!
The back to work part is not part of that Yippee!
LOL!!
My fingers are a bit stiff but at least they are not painful!!

Now on to what I would like to share with you today..........


This is a wall in my Den.
See.... I don't have pink everywhere in my home!!!
These walls are painted ivory and below the chair rail is slate blue.

Actually the only room that is painted white is my kitchen and that maybe changing soon but that will be another post!


I have several Thomas KinKade items in this room. The two tea cups you see were yard sale finds for $1.00 a piece. They are Thomas Kinkade and were originally sold by FTD Florists with arrangements in them for Mother's Day.

You can see that I sort of have a Church and Steeple thing going on.....


No, the middle picture is not a Thomas KinKade.
I just love his work though.


My accents colors in this room are blue and burgundy!


Sorry the photo is a bit blurry but the tea cup says "Find Comfort in Faith".




Now I would like to show you my kitchen calendar.

It is a Tea Pot and Tea Calendar and I really like the photo for August!


And while I am at it, here is my Cynthia Hart Victorian Calendar that I have out in my Den.

I love both of these Calendars and I buy them every year. At half price after Christmas , of course!!


And this is my 4 Seasons Thomas KinKade Clock.

I have 4 plates with the different seasons to use for this clock.


And the plate at the beginning of the post was one of several Thomas KinKade plates that I have.

Have a great day!!

Thanks for stopping by today and every day that you take the time to visit me!!

Hugs,
Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment