So much to show and tell you about!!

I know , I know!! I said I would be gone and not post until next week! Well, I lied........again!
I just have so much to show and tell you about...........

I am linking up to Garage Salen Partay over @ Debbie Doos
and Show and Tell Friday over at My Romantic Home

Please visit everyone participating in these great parties!!!

On Wednesday, Hubby and I decided to go the Hometown Flea Market in Hometown, Pa. It is near Tamaqua, Pa.

It is both an indoor and outdoor market. It was a rainy day but it was only a 45 minute drive so we went anyway and I am so glad that we did.

Here are some great vendor spaces inside .............

Yes, that is hubby, Joe.


Will you just look at all this glassware.....


So many pretties.....

And what about these tea pots......

Yes, I bought 3 mini flags for $10!!


Just one of the many floral vendors....
Not too crowded.... I think the rain kept a lot of people and vendors away!

Some nice country items.....

Quilted bags.....

Goodies......


Hand made soaps....


And a Doll House and Doll stand!! I bought a cake and a cake slice for my doll house!! It is sitting on the coffee table in the Parlor!!

And then, the best find of the day.....

Will you look at all that lace.....
And ribbon......
And fabric.....


And the best part......
The owner and his factory are in Scranton, Pa. which is about 20 minutes from me!!
He sells also at the factory and the prices are outstanding!!

I bought several trims and yards of venice lace at incredible prices!!
And He sells on Ebay and Etsy so here is a link to his Ebay shop so all of you can see what great things he has to offer
http://stores.ebay.com/Mattes-Lace-and-Trimming-Co

And his Etsy Shop- MattesLace2010

John, I will be coming up to the shop soon!!

We then went for lunch and did a bit more shopping on the way home.

Last weekend......
I went out and did some yard saling last Saturday and I think I hit the Mother Load!!

First , one of my friends was having a sale so this is what I bought for a total of $19.oo!!


I just love plates with those figurines on them. There is a story about these type of plates that has to do with my Hubby's Grandmother but I will save that for another time.

And how about that sweet quilted bag and those bags of buttons!!


And this bag of lace and these Christmas Ornaments that I
am going to paint pink and fill with little rose buds!


And don't you just love this cute Bunny Tea pot!!!


And these sweet pink plates!!! 10 for $5.00!!!!! Yippee!!


Then there was a whole residential development having one big yard sale. Mostly children's toys and clothes which don't interest me but I did manage to find some treasures.
All of this was $5.50!!

Another blue transferware tea cup and saucer to add to my collection and a cute hanky for 50 cents!!

I almost had a heart attack when I saw this tea pot because if you remember a few posts back, I showed you the dishes and tea cups and saucers of this same pattern that I plan on using at Christmas time. The original price on the tea pot was $6.00 and she had already reduced it to $3.00!


And this vintage apron was a mere 50 cents!!


And then I discovered these great finds and paid $10.50 at this sale.


You know I love Victorian and I had to have this boot.....


It was $4.00!


I only wanted one of these parasol planters but she said I could have all 3 for $1.50 so of course I said yes!
2 are already hanging in my guest room filled with small yellow and pink silk rose buds and the other I am giving to a friend.
The cute tea pot was 25 cents!




But when I asked the price of these 2 dolls and she said $2.00 each, I could not grab them fast enough for fear that someone else would!! LOL!!



I think I had a pretty good day last Saturday!! What do you think?????

On Monday I will show you my patio in the back and my back yard. We painted the back of the house so I redid some things back there.

And I will also tell you something that makes my heart sing!! A realization of a dream for me......
until Monday!!

Thanks for stopping by today and every day that you take the time to visit me!

Hugs,
Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment