LAST WEEKEND'S TREASURE FINDS!!

I am linking this post to :

Garage Salen Partay over @ Debbie Doos

and

Show and Tell Friday over @ My Romantic Home

Please take a moment to visit everyone who is playing along with these parties today!!

I thought I would start out by showing you where some of the great things I picked up at yard sales 2 weeks ago found a "home"!

Remember my parasol planters??
Well, here are 2 of them in my guest room and the other one, I gave to my friend, Ann Marie.


The Victorian Boot Floral Arrangement is right at home in my Dining Room!



All the red transferware from a few weeks ago is in my China cabinet out in my Den.....


And remember those 2 sweet dolls I bought for $2.00 each????

Here is one in my Den and she matches my Lamp Shade, doesn't she?


And the other one is sitting on my chair in my Living Room....


Also remember I mentioned about meeting the guy at the Hometown Flea Market who had a place in Scranton where he sold Lace and Fabric? Well, we took the 20 minute drive up there last Saturday and here is what his place looks like in Scranton.



Did you see all of that lace and trim??? Most is $1.00 a yard!!!

And here are some more pics of all of his goodies....


Check out that fabric.....


We also went to a local Church Flea Market and I bought these 2 panels and 2 valances for $2.00!!!!!!! Do you see the chenille fringe on those valances?????

And look at how well they go with my Living Room furniture. That is the matching pillow from my sofa. They will be hung in the Living Room in the Fall/Winter.

Then to top it off, they had the same curtains and valances in this lovely shade of Rose!!!!

I bought a total of 6 panels and 5 valances for $5.50 in this shade. I will be using these in the Dining Room and one set in the guest room. I love the cameo design in the silky fabric!!


And this great plant stand for $5.00! It already has it's first coat of yellow paint on it to match the other things that I have painted yellow out in the back yard and patio.

So I think I did pretty well over the last 2 weeks finding some great treasures!!

Thanks for stopping by today and every day that you take the time to visit me!!

Hugs,
Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment