I'M BACK!

I'm back!

Have you ever felt that your life was spinning out of control????
Well, that was me last week and I had a total melt down!
I returned to work after vacation and worked Mon., Tues. and Wed. , only had Thurs. night off and then worked Fri., Sat. and Sun. I am finally off Monday and Tuesday nights!

Last week I had to finish up some painting projects I started while I was off for vacation, made 5 wreaths and more goodies which you will see shortly, for my new vendor space at the Market Place, worked up at the flea market garage ( I run our church's biannual flea market) and tried to get something together with our sons for Father's Day and had a total hair makeover yesterday!!!

Friday came along and I was totally exhausted and even though I had committed to participate in last week's Pink Saturday and Where Bloggers Create, I just could not find the time to First, clean my Craft/Sewing Room and Second, actually do the post. So I had to drop out of those parties much to my dismay! But it was an attempt to keep my sanity!

If you would like to see my Craft/Sewing Room, please click on the link to the photo album on the sidebar or click HERE

Also, Since it is summer and there are so many things to do , I do need to cut back on my posts because spare time is almost nonexistent for me right now.
SO I will be linking one or two posts per week to a whole bunch of different parties and I will TRY to visit everyone throughout the week. PLEASE understand!!!

So here are the parties that I am linking up to with this post and for more info, the links to these parties are on my sidebar.

TEA CUP TUESDAY

TEA TIME TUESDAY

GARAGE SALEN PARTAY

SHOW AND TELL FRIDAY

PINK SATURDAY

Here is a sweet little tea cup that I actually cannot remember what I paid for it at a flea market
in Danville, Pa.


I fell in love with it because of the figures on both the cup and the saucer.


It also has that lusterware shine!


Love the cute rose inside of the cup!

Just love that couple!!


There are no markings on the bottom of the cup nor the saucer!


Now I want to show you my first attempt at painting metal.
This was the very first piece I ever bought at a yard sale many years ago and I paid $5.00 for this brass candleabar ( spelling??)


I thought it was in need of a redo so I dabbled with some pink paint a bit and also added some crystals that I had.....


My last post I showed you a darling plant stand that I bought at a church flea market for $5.00. Here it is painted yellow....
I need to add some garden pretties and some potted plants to it.


Here is where I decided it would find a home.....


The little side table was also a flea market find. It was green and I used Valspar Plastic paint to paint it white.
So now I think I am finished with my little patio....
Maybe......

Here is one side of my little yard....


And the other side.....


I won several giveaways.... I know, I know.... hubby Joe insists that even though he is the mail man, I am the one who stepped in something.....


I won Jennifer's Memorial Day Giveaway over at Just Coffee Please
Thanks so much!!! I know I will have fun with all of these goodies!!


And I won another great Giveaway from Mary over @ Rose Brook Cottage

I won the sweet pedestal dish and the gorgeous candle!!!


I added a little dome to the beautiful pedestal dish and some faux pastries....
I just love my gifts from Mary!!! Thanks so much!!


When I decided to rent a vendor space at a new shop in town, it was a spur of the moment decision even though it has been my dream for a long time. I really did not have much inventory left from previous Craft Fairs but I put everything I had in my new space.

Now I have started to make more items.....


Mauvey Rose is my signature colors because of my Victorian Style.....


I used the beautiful ivory venice rose lace that I bought last week from the Lace Guy!!


I will be taking these gooodies down to my space tomorrow..


After I finish the matching hand mirror....


Okay, so that is it for me for this week!!
I will try to get to visit everyone from the different parties that I am joining but PLEASE keep in mind that I will be doing it over the next week!!!

Thanks for stopping by today and everyday that you take the time to visit me!!!

Hugs,
Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment