TEA TUESDAY!!

HAPPY TEA TUESDAY!!

Today I am linking up with these great parties:

TEA CUP TUESDAY- Please visit Martha @ Martha's Favorites
and Terri @ Artful Affirmations
By the way, Terri is in Paris right now and doing her posts from Paris so please check in with her as she shares her trip with the rest of us!!

TEA TIME TUESDAY- Please visit Sandi @ Rose Chintz Cottage and Inspirations

And also please take some time to visit everyone participating in these great Tea Parties!!

I am still making my PINK SATURDAY rounds because I went out and did a little shopping on Saturday.

Below is a pic of what I bought.

The cute pink duck was on Clearance for 90% off at Pier One. It was 78 cents!!

The Moss Rose perfume bottle was $1.00 at a Thrift Store along with the creamer which was $1.99. The creamer matches a cup and saucer that I have on my Powder Room sink as a soap
dish filled with soaps that look like rose buds.


This sweet basket was bought at one of my neighbor's who was having a yard sale. It was 50 cents. and you can see the pretty brooch was a Steal for $3.00


After I washed these candle holders, this is what they look like. They were $2.99 each in Salvation Army.

Now you are saying what does all of this have to do with Tea Tuesday.............


I used some of my new treasures to create my Tea Time vignette!


Notice the candle holders...... And that sweet basket which will find a home in my Guest Room!


That sweet little box matches my tea cup and saucer that I am featuring today.


Sorry about the shine....it has a luster ware finish.....



There....... that is a better pic....no glare !



I bought it at a yard sale for $1.00!! Both cup and saucer......


I fell in love with it when I saw it......



Here is the saucer......


It is vintage "Made in Japan"


Here is that pretty 1928 brooch!


Close up of one of the candle holders. They are not crystal but maybe cut glass?????


And last is a pic of my Rhododendron that I showed you on Saturday. This is looking through my Living Room. I had to take this pic before we put the air conditioner in the window for the
summer. We , unfortunately , do not have central air conditioning.

See you again for Pearls and Lace Thursday with Doni @ Faith, Grace and Crafts

Please join us for this great party ????

And last .......

WHO ALL WATCHED THE SERIES FINALE OF LOST??????

I cried for the whole 2 and a half hours and then balled like a baby at the end!!!

Thanks for stopping by today and every day that you take the time to visit me!!

Hugs,
Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment