A BIT OF THIS AND THAT!!

HAPPY PINK SATURDAY!!

Please visit our wonderful hostess Beverly at How Sweet the Sound
for Pink Saturday!! Also please visit everyone who is showing off all their pinkies today!!

This is going to be a bit of a strange post! It consists of a bit of this and that!

Maybe you remember this mannequin that I bought at a Thrift Store some time back.


Well, I decided to dabble a bit with some Modge Podge and some really pretty wrapping paper !

And here it is looking a bit prettier with this cute rose wrapping paper and a pretty pearl bracelet that I placed around the neck.

It has found a home in my bedroom.

Since the mannequin turned out okay, I decided to dabble some more. I had two of these styrofoam heads for wigs.

I wanted to display some of my hats on them.


More pretty wrapping paper.........


Here is one all finished. I decided to display them on a coat rack that I have in my guest room. They already had holes in the bottom so I just stuck them on to the coat rack.


And here is the other one.........I loved this wrapping paper too!

And here are the two of them together.....


And onto the next project........

I had this Teddy Bear for some time and I saw on someone's blog ( I can't remember whose and if you know please let me know so I can give them credit ) this great idea to dress up a plain Teddy.



I bought this cute dress at Salvation Army for $1.99. I tied ribbon around her head and added a Ribbon Rose.


I liked the way it came out so much , I did it to another Teddy. This sweet yellow dress was only $1.00.
These two cute bears now reside in my Guest Room.


And last I wanted to show you my rhododendron in my front yard. in full bloom.


Linda over at Night Stitcher was nice enough to feature me today for PINK SATURDAY!!

Please go over to visit her to see her cute blog and darling post for today!!

Also please visit Simply Debbie today to see the magnificent way she chose to display the glove she won in my giveaway!

Well, that's it for today!!

Thanks for stopping by today and everyday that you take the time to visit me!!

Hugs,
Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment