MORE THINGS IN MY GUEST ROOM AND SOME GREAT DISHES!!

Today I am linking up to 2 great Tea Parties.

To visit Martha of Martha's Favorites and Terri of Artful Affirmations for TEA CUP TUESDAY, please click HERE

And to visit Sandi of Rose Chintz Cottage for TEA TIME TUESDAY, please click HERE

Please visit the participants of these 2 great Tea parties to see all of the lovely things that they have to offer for our delight!

I have posted a lot of photos so I will try to be brief.

Below is a Tea Cup Shelf that I had in storage for several years until I had the room to put it in. It now lives in my new Guest Room.
These are just some of my Tea Cup Collection.

This is a little Tea Party Vignette that I have set up in front of my Faux Fireplace in my Guest Room.

I placed a mirror window in the fire box section.

The wicker set was a flea market find for $4.00.

The Teddies were bought in 2 different stores for me by my Hubby. And the tiara's that they are wearing were bought at 90% off at the Christmas Tree Shop for 14 cents each!!

This cute mini Tea Set was a gift from a dear friend who helps me with the various fund raisers that I am involved in at our church. I LOVE it!!

A battenburg lace doily is my "tablecloth" for my tea table.

The cute Bear Plate is a Thrift Store find for $2.00!!

I placed a lamp inside to light it up at night. The lamp was $3.00 at the Christmas Tree Shop.

My fake hearth is a shelf covered with peel and stick floor tiles.

This is a set of dishes that I bought at my Church Flea Market. I thought it was interesting and even though there was only a place setting for 2, I thought I could mix and match it with red transferware that I have and do a lovely Christmas tablescape for the holidays.

Close up of the dinner plates. It says "Old Curiosity Shop" on it. I thought it looked very Charles Dickens like.


Here is the salad or desert plate.

The cups and saucers

The small bowls

This is the marking on the dinner plates

I found it interesting that each type of dish has a different pattern on it.
All these pieces cost me $3.00!!!
There were 3 serving pieces that I did not buy and now I could really kick myself for not doing so.

Thanks for stopping by today and every day that you take the time to visit me!!

Hugs,
Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment