HAPPY BLUE MONDAY!!

HAPPY BLUE MONDAY!!

I have been missing for a few weeks because of too many things to do and not enough time to do them.
But finally, life has calmed down again.....for awhile.

Please visit our wonderful hostess ,Sally, @ www.smilingsally.blogspot.com to see all the great BLUES for this week.

A few weeks back, I posted a pic of a great Lady's head vase and teased you all with the comment "Wait until you see how I dress her up". Please click here to see the before pic.

And here she is now........



I gave her a fashionable summer straw hat to wear.

And added a pretty lace collar with some ribbon flowers and a pink bow.

She is also wearing a lovely pearl brooch....

She is all ready to go out for Tea with her friends......

And here is my hubby, Joe, dressed in his BLUE Wilkes Barre Scranton Penguins Hockey Jersey
outside the Moheghan Sun Arena. The Caulder Cup made a trip to our arena and being a die hard hockey fan and season ticket holder to the Pittsburgh Penguins AHL team, He had to pose by the Caulder Cup.
Now as many of you know, Pittsburgh's colors are Black and Gold but originally , a very long time ago, they were Blue and White, hence the jersey.

Joe gets a new jersey every time I buy a lamp.
Did I ever tell you how many hockey jersey's he has???
Did I ever mention that I have a thing for lamps???

Thanks for stopping by today and every day that you take to time to visit me!!

Hugs,
Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment