HAPPY REDNESDAY- Vintage linens

I have been missing for a few weeks but today I think I have some goodies that you will enjoy seeing.

I have always collected vintage linens.........tablecloths, doilies, pillow cases.

The other day I was cleaning some things out and decided that I better see what I have and what I want to keep.

Below is a vintage pillow case embroidered with a vibrant red rose and stem. The pillow case itself is not in good shape and is stained from use where the head would be placed.

I will probably cut off the embroidery and do something else with it . What I will do with it remains to be seen.


Next is a vintage square tablecloth.

Once again, very vibrant colors.

Now since I do not have a table in my small kitchen and we eat in the Dining Room, I will most likely be using this in another way like maybe a little curtain or something like that.


Now this is a full size rectangular tablecloth.

Once again, the color are magnificent. I have no idea what I am going to do with this one. LOL!!
I do plan to start to sell on Ebay again, maybe in late May, so I may be listing this one for sale.

An interesting pattern, huh?

And last, I wanted to show you a new addition to my one shelf in my Kitchen.

The tea pot( coffee) pot with the sweet rooster on it.

It goes great with my other vintage items in my Kitchen.

Wednesday, I will be going to my favorite Thrift Shop for their monthly Half Price Sale. I hope to post all of my treasures on Thursday.

Please say hello to Sue @ It's a Very Cherry World who is our wonderful Hostess for REDNESDAY! Please be sure to take a peek at all of the others posting their REDS today!

Thanks for stopping by today and every day that you take to time to visit me!

Hugs,
Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment