TEA CUP TUESDAY!!

Welcome to TEA CUP TUESDAY!!

Please visit our lovely hostesses Martha, at www.marthasfavorites.com and Terri, at www.artfulaffirmations.blogspot.com
to see all the lovely TEA CUPS posted by the other participants!

Today, I am once again featuring a vintage cup and saucer also in the Luster Ware finish! I love the beautiful pink color of this tea cup and saucer. It was a flea market find and it lives in my Dining Room!

I have to mention that those cute bottles I have in the vignette are from the Dollar Tree!! The green glass bowl was given to me by my MIL.

I love the pretty flowers!

And the touches of gold!


I also like the cut out pattern around the rim of the saucer. It has such a delicate effect!!

Thanks for stopping by today and every day that you take the time to visit me!

Hugs,
Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment