HAPPY BLUE MONDAY- Easter Things and a few more!!!!!

Happy BLUE Monday!! Please stop by and visit our gracious Hostess SALLY @ http://smilingsally.blogspot.com/ and all the others showing their lovely BLUES today!
I missed last week's Blue Monday because as some of you may have read, a sick doggie and a sick son. Both are well now so here I am!!

Today I wanted to show you one of only two (wish there had been more) cute little place mats I picked up at a flea market for $1.00 for both!! They are quite Spring like I think.


I love the way the napkin fits into a little pocket formed by the flower. I have a table and 2 chairs out on my front porch and I think these would be perfect for a Tea for Two out on the porch!

We visited my Hubby's parents yesterday and my MIL gave me this beauty! She got it from a friend who had cleaned out a loved ones home. I love the color of it!!

If you remember a few posts back, I showed you these cute little houses I bought at The Christmas Tree Shop?? Well, here is a little vignette that is on top of my entertainment center in my Living Room.



Almost everything came from The Christmas Tree Shop except for the Nutcracker Bunnies which were a flea market find and the white tree which was an after Christmas Clearance buy.

Even the cake plate came for The Christmas Tree Shop.

Well, that is it for me today!! The weather has been wonderful here over the past few days with high's in the mid 60's. All the snow is gone and there are buds on my lilac trees!

If you missed my Craft Room Chair and Lamp Shade make over , please click here.

Thanks you for stopping by today and everyday that you take the time to visit me!!

Hugs,
Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment