HAPPY REDNESDAY!! ROSES IN MY KITCHEN!

Happy Rednesday!

Please stop by and visit Sue, our gracious hostess, at www.suelovescherries.blogspot.com to see all of the other REDNESDAY participants!!

Today I chose the theme of Red Roses or Red items with Roses on them! LOL!! Once again, in my Kitchen since that is my only Red Room!

The first few photos are of vintage crocheted pot holders and as you may have guessed, all flea market, yard sale or estate sale finds!!




Below is a great doily with Red Roses! I have 2 of these!!


And I love this vintage tray with red roses!! An estate sale find !

And another tray with roses and other flowers!

And a set of 2 rose trays!


And last is a garland that I leave up year round. For the Spring and Summer, I added a red rose garland to the evergreen garland. If you enlarge the photo, you can see my mini vintage kitchen ornaments hanging from this garland that is above my counter bar.


Well, that's it for today.

Thanks for stopping by today and every day that you take the time to visit!

Hugs,
Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment