TEA CUP TUESDAY AND TEA TIME TUESDAY!!

Today I am joining 2 fantastic parties!! Please visit Martha @ www.marthasfavorites.com and Terri @ www.artfulaffirmations.blogspot.com for TEA CUP TUESDAY
and Sandi @ www.sandimyyellowdoor.blogspot.com
for TEA TIME TUESDAY!! Please take a moment to visit all of the other participants showing their gorgeous Tea Cups and Tea time tables!!

I seem to keep showing you a lot of my PINK things but honestly, I DO have other colors in my house!! I collect "made in Japan" Luster Ware. This is a tea cup and saucer with a matching desert plate that I found at a flea market. I love the colors in these pieces. I have quite a few pieces in these shades displayed on a corner shelf at the top of my stairs. My Living Room is peach and so are the walls going up the stairs so that prompted me to collect items in these shades. I love the sheen that luster ware has!

Yes, I actually did find a bunny dressed in peach! It is such a hard color to find nowadays!!

I love the gray in this!

The desert plate up close!

Made in Japan on the bottom

See, I don't have only PINK in my house. But I seem to have a lot of pink, don't I????

If you would like to see my PEACH Living Room, please join me on Pink Saturday when I will be posting Part 2 of my Easter decorations. I will be showing you a lot of things in my Living Room!

Please click here to see this past week's Pink Saturday post of my Easter Decorations in my Dining Room which is pink!!

Thanks for stopping by today and every day you take the time to visit me!!

Hugs,
Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment