HAPPY REDNESDAY!!! EASTER DECOR

Happy Rednesday!!
Please hop right over to www.suelovescherries.blogspot.com to visit our lovely hostess Sue and all of the other participants in REDNESDAY!!!

Have you ever tried to find Red Easter decorations??? Well, it is not easy......... but I did find some things with red in them!!
Below is my desk in the Kitchen. The Easter Egg with the red cross in roses was made by my MIL for me over 20 years ago. It is in Polish but I have no idea what it says nor can I remember what she told me it says!!

These cute bunnies were a gift from a friend. See the RED tulip!!


The plate was a yard sale find and the Chickie box and the cute little basket were bought at The Christmas Tree Shop.
Close Up of the Polish Egg and an Easter plate.

This was my Kitchen window but when we made the patio into another room, we took the window out. The red vase was a clearance find at The Christmas Tree Shop for $1.00. I have white lights in it. The paper eggs are a set of three .

This is a close up of the larger one.

These sweet little tulips are made from eggs!! I run our church flea market and they were a donation. I knew that they would never survive the packing and move down to our church hall for the actual Flea market so I bought them.

Aren't they interesting?? And FRAGILE!!

Well, that's it for today! The local Volunteers of America Thrift shop on the last Wednesday of the month hold a half price sale. Everything in the store will be half price! I will be there when the doors open!! Hope to post some of the treasures that I find at the sale.

Thanks for stopping by today and everyday that you take the time to visit me!

HAPPY EASTER!!

Hugs,
Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment