HAPPY BLUE MONDAY!!

Well, it's Monday once again and that means it's time for BLUE MONDAY which is hosted by Sally over @ www.smilingsally.blogspot.com .
Please take some time to visit Sally and than link onto all of the other participants in BLUE MONDAY!!

I worked this weekend and then went to a hockey game on Sunday so I didn't have a lot of time so this will be a short post for today.

I decorate my Powder Room from November until the end of February with Snow Buddies but now it is turned back into a Victorian Shabby Romantic looking Powder Room. For Easter, I do have one cute little Snow Buddy hatching out of an egg on display in my Powder Room. I found these cute blue eggs to match at a flea market.

We were visiting my MIL and my hubby was rummaging through the cellar looking for canning jars and spied this little beauty!! Needless to say, she came home with us! LOL!!


Come back and visit next week to see how I dressed her up a bit........

Hmmmm..... maybe some pearl earrings, a ruffled collar.............

HAPPY EASTER TO EVERONE!! If you missed my Pink Saturday Easter post , please click here and visit on Rednesday and next Pink Saturday for more Easter decorations in my home!!

Thanks for stopping by today and everyday that you take the time to visit me!!

Hugs,

Debbie


No comments:

Post a Comment