Fall & Halloween Wreaths...Getting Ready for a Craft Fair!!


I am a Vendor at a Craft Fair on September 13 and I have made some Fall  Wreaths for it......




Halloween Wreaths.....

I really like this one....

This will be the first time I am participating in this Craft Fair which is at my Sister's Church.  I decided to do it as a vendor because it is in a different area and I get to do some Fall things.  The vendor fee was only $30 and that included a table so I thought I would give it a shot.......

 I did make some other Halloween Crafts but I will share them with you when I share the photos from the Craft Fair!!

Wish me luck.........

After this Craft Fair, I can finally start my Fall Decorating!!

I am linking up to these parties:

 Categorically Crafting Halloween Party

SATURDAY
Best of the Weekend Party
 The Creative Collection Link Party
  Serenity  Saturday
Say G' Day Saturday 
 Weekends Are Fun Blog Hop


SUNDAY
Mod Vintage Mix Monday
 Make It Pretty Monday
 Monday Link Party 
Inspire Me Monday 


Fluster's Creative Muster Wednesday's
 Wow Us Wednesday
Fall into Fall Party
 Project Parade Party
What's It Wednesday
 Ducks in a Row Wonderful Wednesdays Blog Hop 
 Worthwhile Wednesdays 
Wake Up Wednesdays 
Whatever Goes Wednesday 
 Wow Me Wednesday
  Before and After Party
  Wednesdays Adorned From Above Linky Party

THURSDAY
Home and Garden Party Thursday
  Homemaking Weekend Link Up Party
Time Travel Thursday
Share Your Cup Thursday
 Thursday Favorite Things Blog Hop 
  Create it Thursday 
Inspired Creations Linky Party
Grace at Home Party
 Thursday Sweet Haute Share Linky Party
Weekend Retreat Linky Party

 FRIDAY
The Creative Exchange
 Simple and Sweet Fridays
Home Sweet Home Friday
  Fridays Unfolded Linky Party
 Show and Tell Friday
  Let's Get Real Friday Party
  Feathered Nest Friday
 Friday Favorites
 Flaunt It Fridays

  What To Do Weekends
Inspire Me Please Weekend Blog Hop
 Anything Goes Linky Party
Friday's Five Features Party 
Craft Frenzy Friday 
Creativity Unleashed Link Party 
  Inspiration Gallery Link Party
Fabulous Fridays 
Friday Favorites
 The Party Bunch
 Fabulously Creative Friday Linky Party at Jennifer Rizzo's
  Eat. Create. Party

Please take some time to visit these terrific hosts and all those joining in on the fun!

Thanks so much for stopping by today and every day that you take the time to visit with me!

Hugs,
Debbie


No comments:

Post a Comment