Cabinet and Curio Lighting with Puck Lights!!!

You may remember in my last 2 posts, I shared my 2 "new" Curios that were my Neighbor's.

Click HERE and HERE if you missed those posts......

Today, I want to show you how they look lit up in the Evening........
This is the larger of the 2 and it sits in the corner of my Dining Room where a large and not so pretty stereo system once stood.......
I am definitely liking this much better than the Stereo!!!
The Curio had a light in the top section but not one in the bottom section.......
This is the top section......




 Joe found these at Lowes.....
PUCK LIGHTS!!!!!

 Can I just tell you that these are one of the best things he has ever bought????????

They come with 3 batteries in each one and double sided sticky pads to adhere them to any surface.

I will talk about this a bit later in the post.....

They are $14.00 for the pack of 3!

Here is the bottom part of the Curio now that it is lit....




Okay, here is the 2nd Curio all lit up.........
This is the smaller of the 2 and it did not have a light in it so I added one of the puck lights...
 Can't you just imagine how this would look without a light???????
The top of the Curio......
Inside the Curio.....



I bought 3 packs of these lights after Joe bought the first pack and I fell in love with them .

I bought a few other things so I was able to use a $10 off a $50 purchase coupon for them........
I added them to Joe's Grandmother's Hutch in our Living Room.......

Before.......
 After, all lit up...............
 I have always wanted to light this Hutch up and these lights allowed me to do that!!



I am thrilled with how it looks lit in the Evening!!
And here is the China Cupboard in the Den.......
In the Evening........





And I also used 2 of them under my Kitchen cabinets.......

 And I even used one in my Computer Armoire!!
 With the puck light on......
 I don't have the keyboard included in the picture but it shines down on that too so it makes it easy to see what I am doing!!
 Now I have had trouble with 2 of them sticking in place.  So what I did is put a dab of E6000 to hold them in place and it worked beautifully.
 You can still twist off the bottom part to change the batteries when need be......

I highly recommend this product and NO, I am not receiving any reimbursement from the Company that manufactures this product or from Lowes!!

I hope you will come back to visit when I share some of the Fall and Halloween wreaths that I have made for a Craft Fair that I am doing this coming weekend.....
Speaking of Fall, WHAT is it with Blogland already having Fall Linky parties when it isn't even Fall yet????

Sheesh!

Fall officially starts on September 22 @ 10:29 pm, a little over 2 weeks away!!!  It was almost 90 degrees here last week...... Summer is not over yet!!!

Talk about rushing through the  Seasons and Holidays @ lightning speed!!!!!!  At least wait for one Season to be over with!!!

I will start my Fall decorating sometime next week........

One other thing.....

Whether you liked her or not, Joan Rivers was a Pioneer and blazed a Trail for many women.
Not only in Comedy but in Fashion and in Business, She was a Trail Blazer. But most of all she was a Mother and a Grandmother......

In a recent interview with ABC's David Muir, Joan said.........

 " If you don't do what you want to do, you're a fool! "

Words all of us should learn from!!
I am linking up to these parties:

 WEDNESDAY
Vintage Inspiration Party
Fluster's Creative Muster Wednesday's
 Wow Us Wednesday
 Sizzle into Summer Party
 Project Parade Party
What's It Wednesday
 Ducks in a Row Wonderful Wednesdays Blog Hop 
 Worthwhile Wednesdays 
Wake Up Wednesdays 
Whatever Goes Wednesday 
 Wow Me Wednesday
  Before and After Party
   Wednesdays Adorned From Above Linky Party

THURSDAY
Home and Garden Party Thursday
  Homemaking Weekend Link Up Party
Time Travel Thursday
Share Your Cup Thursday
 Thursday Favorite Things Blog Hop 
  Create it Thursday 
Inspired Creations Linky Party
Grace at Home Party
 Thursday Sweet Haute Share Linky Party
Weekend Retreat Linky Party

 FRIDAY
The Creative Exchange
 Simple and Sweet Fridays
Home Sweet Home Friday
  Fridays Unfolded Linky Party
 Show and Tell Friday
  Let's Get Real Friday Party
  Feathered Nest Friday
 Friday Favorites
 Flaunt It Fridays
  What To Do Weekends
Inspire Me Please Weekend Blog Hop
 Anything Goes Linky Party
Anything Blue  Fridays
Friday's Five Features Party 
Craft Frenzy Friday 
Creativity Unleashed Link Party 
  Inspiration Gallery Link Party
Fertilizer Friday 
Fabulous Fridays 
Friday Favorites
 The Party Bunch
 Fabulously Creative Friday Linky Party at Jennifer Rizzo's
  Eat. Create. Party

SATURDAY
Best of the Weekend Party
 The Creative Collection Link Party
Pink Saturday
  Serenity  Saturday
Say G' Day Saturday 
 Weekends Are Fun Blog Hop

  SUNDAY
Bouquet of Talent Linky Party
Share It One More Time Sundays
DIY SHowcase 
Share It Sunday
Link It or Lump It Sunday
Sundays at Home
 Sunday Brunch Party
Sunday's Best Partay! -monthly

MONDAY
Mod Vintage Mix Monday
 Make It Pretty Monday
 Monday Link Party 
Inspire Me Monday 
  Blue Monday
Please take some time to visit these terrific hosts and all those joining in on the fun!

Thanks so much for stopping by today and every day that you take the time to visit with me!

Hugs,
Debbie





No comments:

Post a Comment