The Last Wall in my Kitchen!!

 Finally, I would like to share with you the last wall in my Kitchen......

And wrap up my Series on my Kitchen where I shared One Wall at a Time......

  This last wall is a small one!!
 You can see how small my Kitchen is and how little counter space I have!!
 Good thing that I am NOT a cook and only cook when I have to because I truly HATE to cook!!!!!!

I can cook and I am noted for a few of my dishes but I REALLY HATE TO COOK!!!!!
 We left off at the sink last time so we will start in this corner......
  I moved this place mat over here to provide some protection for my new counter tops when placing dishes there , waiting for JOE to wash them......

Yes, he does dishes!!
 My red toaster which we really do not use very often as neither of us are bread or breakfast eaters.....
Over to the coffee area......  
I am a big coffee drinker as I work night shift and do not sleep much on the days I am working.

Many of you have often , jokingly, asked " Do I Sleep"?

Not much!!

Usually only about 5- 6 hours of split sleep between the morning when I get home from work and in the evening before I go back to work.......So 2-3 hours in the morning and 2-3 hours in the evening on the days I am working.....
 So I do like my coffee!!

 My coffee pot is a simple one as I like plain coffee, nothing fancy and you pour each cup as needed......
The Canisters are for Instant Coffee, Coffee for brewing and Tea Bags.....

I do love flavored Tea!!
I put my cup holder on this marble turntable that I had used on a Plant Stand previously and Joe said it was the best idea that I ever had because he does not have to fight to get a cup off the holder now!!!!
Flavored Tea Bags, tea strainers and other tea things, note pads and important phone numbers are over here on the side of the refrigerator
I wish I did have a bigger Kitchen..........only for more space to decorate!!
And now to the refrigerator.....

I have to have a small one because of the existing space provided for the refrigerator and that is okay with me.
Over to the top of the refrigerator.....
 Let's turn that lamp off........
  I painted a mason jar red.......
  Along with a milk bottle that I bought from Michaels that I painted white......

  An antique canning jar with  lid......
 That is a milk bottle carrier from a local diary that still exists and sells milk in bottles......

After I took all these photos, I bought this cute little tea pot at a Liquidation Sale and I added it to the display on top of the refrigerator.......
 Over in the corner......

 A vintage Cherry Pie plate.......
A vintage tray with roses painted on it hanging on the wall....
Wanna see what is on my refrigerator......
Magnets that all have meaning to me......
Here is a photo of Joe and I 20 years ago when we used to go to Ceasar's in A.C. several times a year.....

We were staying in one of the luxury suites that was a comp room, on our way to a show......

And I weighed only about 140 pounds here!! The thinnest I had been since I had my sons.....
I know I will NEVER see that weight again because even 20 years ago, that was very hard for me  to maintain....

This photo was taken last year when I first started losing weight at my Great Niece's Communion Party.....
 I hope to be updating you on my Weight Loss Journey soon....

The newspaper clipping is of my In-laws celebrating their 60th Wedding Anniversary last November....
 And that finishes my Tour showing the last wall in my Kitchen!!
 Some time quite a while ago,when I started my Series on One Wall in my Kitchen, I did 3 other posts sharing 3 different walls in my Kitchen with you!!

This one......
Click HERE to read that post........

   Since I last shared my Kitchen Hutch with you a few months ago........
  I changed over to my strawberry tea set and tea and toast sets on the desk part of the hutch......

 This is my Summer display.......
   This strawberry tea set matches my Strawberry curtains that I have on this wall........
   I also shared this wall.......

  Click HERE to read that post.......

 I bought this sweet place mat that I use for placing hot items taken out of the microwave on at Dollar Tree!!
I also bought this red Microwave.....
And this Hot Dog Griller......

 I also shared this wall with you......

Click HERE to see that post......

So that completes my Summer Kitchen Tour.......

In a less than a month, I will be decorating for Fall and I can't wait!!

Fall is my favorite time of the year and I did not get to decorate last year because of our Remodel so this year, I hope to go all out!!

I hope you will come back and visit again......

In my next post, I will show you what I did with this light fixture that I bought at an Estate Sale.....
  
I am linking up to these parties:
 
FRIDAY
 Simple and Sweet Fridays
Home Sweet Home Friday
  Fridays Unfolded Linky Party
 Show and Tell Friday
Let's Get Real Friday Party
    Feathered Nest Friday
 Friday Favorites
 Flaunt It Fridays
 Fabulously Creative Friday Linky Party at Jennifer Rizzo's
  Eat. Create. Party
 What To Do Weekends
Inspire Me Please Weekend Blog Hop
 Anything Goes Linky Party
The Party Bunch
Friday's Five Features Party 
Craft Frenzy Friday 
Creativity Unleashed Link Party 
  Inspiration Gallery Link Party
 The Creative Exchange
Fabulous Fridays
The Feature Friday Link Palooza
 Friday Favorites

SATURDAY
Best of the Weekend Party
 The Creative Collection Link Party
From the Farm Blog Hop
 Strut Your Stuff Saturdays

  Serenity  Saturday
Say G' Day Saturday 
 Weekends Are Fun Blog Hop 

SUNDAY
Bouquet of Talent Linky Party
That DIY Party
Submarine Sunday
Share It One More Time Sundays
DIY SHowcase 
 Clever Chicks Blog Hop 
Sunday Showcase 
Share It Sunday
Link It or Lump It Sunday
Sundays at Home

MONDAY
Inspiration Mondays
Mod Vintage Mix Monday
 Make It Pretty Monday
 Monday Link Party 
Inspire Me Monday 
  Creative Mondays


Wednesdays Make, Bake and Create party
 Fluster's Creative Muster Wednesday's
Wow Us Wednesday
Sizzle into Summer Party
 Project Parade Party
What's It Wednesday
 Ducks in a Row Wonderful Wednesdays Blog Hop 
 Before and After Party
 Worthwhile Wednesdays 
Wake Up Wednesdays 
Whatever Goes Wednesday 
Wow Me Wednesday
  Wednesdays Adorned From Above Linky Party
 Rednesday 


THURSDAY
Home and Garden Party Thursday
  Homemaking Weekend Link Up Party
Time Travel Thursday
Share Your Cup Thursday
Vintage Thingie Thursday
 Thursday Favorite Things Blog Hop 
  Create it Thursday 
Inspired Creations Linky Party
Grace at Home Party
Handmade Hangout Party
 Fabulously Frugal Thursdays
 Thursday Sweet Haute Share Linky Party

Please take some time to visit these terrific hosts and all those joining in on the fun!

Thanks so much for stopping by today and every day that you take the time to visit with me!

Hugs,
Debbie


























No comments:

Post a Comment