PINK SATURDAY!!

Christmas is approaching fast and all of the stores are starting to display their Christmas wares!!

Today I thought I would show you a bit of PINK CHRISTMAS items!!

Here is a sweet ornament that I bought in Micheal's!!


I adore Skater ornaments!!


Here are some photos of Christmas Pinks in Micheal's.

Pink Ornament Collection....








And these I just had to show you because I am trying to think of where and how I can use those green ones!!


Pink Velvet Poinsettias....


Pink candle holders.....


Check out the stunning pink Mercury Glass votive cups....



Pink Mercury Glass trees!!!



A Pink and Brown Angel topper...


These are the dishes from T. J. Maxx that my friend, Ginger over at Glitter and Roses , showed you all last week.


I just had to show you these darling snowmen in T.J.Maxx....


And also these cuties......


If you want to see more of the Christmas decorations in Micheal's and T.J. Maxx, please visit
A Debbie-Dabble Christmas, my Christmas Blog!!

Last week I showed you Nelson Crest decorated for Halloween. .....




I thought I would show you some Close Ups....







And my October photo on my Cynthia Hart Victorian Calendar!




Please visit Beverly and all of the other participants in
PINK SATURDAY!!!

Thanks for stopping by today and every day that you take the time to visit me!!

Hugs,
Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment