Taking a Break.....

Hello!!

Well, Joe started his vacation on Friday. He will be off for 17 days!!
I was supposed to be off this week and next week but because of my hand injury a while back, I had to use several of my vacation days to be off even though it was work related. So I chose to work this week so I will still have some vacation time left for later in the year.

I start my vacation on Friday and have a week off.
So I will be around but maybe not posting regularly .

What are we going to do with our time off....

Well , we have lots to do around the house and have already down some major yard work as far as getting ready for Winter.

I will be crafting for my booth and for upcoming Craft Fairs.....

Here are some Fall wreaths that I made and are now in my booth.




And the Flea Market that we run for our church is October 2nd so we will be finishing up on pricing and packing.



We collect all year round and the church has a 4 car garage that we use for the Flea Market items.



I think you get the picture as far as how much we have....




As I price everything, Joe repacks everything in boxes which are labeled . For example: vases, dishes, holiday, decor , candles, etc.
The tables in our Church Hall are then labeled to match the boxes. When the boxes are brought into the Hall, they are put down by the corresponding table and then unpacked.
You can see these are boxes we are filling as we price....


All of these boxes are books that I price at 25-50 cents. The library donated so many that we will only take half down for the fall and save the rest for the Spring Flea market.


And this is what the Hall will look like with everything in it.....are you drooling yet???

Wish you lived closer to me????


It is a huge job but I have a lot of fantastic workers who help me!! Last year the flea market brought in $5400!!!
Hopefully, we will do as good or better. Our Spring one made $2700 already towards the total for the year !!

For my Tea Tuesday post for this week, Please visit A Debbie-Dabble Christmas



And I will see you around!!

Thanks for stopping by today and every day that you take the time to visit me!!

Hugs,
Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment