Lots to Show You!!

Well, my vacation is almost over and back to work I go on Saturday night. Boo Hoo!! But I did get a lot done so I am happy!!

First of all, did you notice I changed my Header and Blog Background????

For the Fall, I thought I would use the hutch in my Kitchen for my new header. And then I found this pretty red and yellow background to match.
So what do you think??

Now for my Pink Saturday Offering....
Please visit Beverly by clicking HERE
to visit all the other Pinkies!!

I was so inspired by my fellow Bloggers creating these fantastic Pink pumpkins that I thought I would try my hand at it so here is what I came up with....





And here is another one......




Both of these are living in my Dining Room.

Next is a sweet little candle that I bought in a local Gift Shop for $5.00


I love the rose on the cup.....



Here is my offering for Tea Tuesday......


We went to Niagara Falls several years ago and we stayed on the Canadian side which was so beautiful.
I found this at a Flea market for $1.00 so as a remembrance of a wonderful trip, I bought it.



Japan is stamped on the bottom of the cup so I know it is vintage.



For Tea Tuesday, I am linking up to:

Tea Cup Tuesday- to visit Martha and Terri , please click HERE

and

Tea Time Tuesday- to visit Sandi, please click HERE



Here are my Asters in bloom in the Back Yard....




I bought these great jars at the Home Town Flea Market, near Tamaqua, Pa.



The large ones were $1.00 each and the small one was 50 cents.


I put them on top of my Refrigerator with some of my Fall bottles.

The rooster was also a flea market find!!


I also bought these great ornaments for my Patriotic tree for $1.00 each!!


This is actually a scrub top that I will be wearing to work . I love the print on it!



I have been Fall Decorating and I even decorated Nelson Crest....


In my real home, I decorate more for Fall rather than for Halloween but Halloween reigns supreme at Nelson Crest, my Victorian Doll House!!



Almost all of the items I used are from the Halloween Village pieces sold in Michael's.


And there is a bit of Fall decorations in the Powder Room. Soon I will be changing this Powder Room over to Snow Buddies for Christmas and the Winter.


Speaking of Halloween, here is my Halloween Village that I showed you before. I got the light set that I needed so here are more photos.




I bought these lovely Pink ornaments in a local department store for 75% off. That were from last year and were only $3.25 a box!!




And these gold and copper ones too....


They ended up on my Fall tree...



If you missed my Home Tour of my home decorated for Fall, please click HERE

Remember those curtains that I showed you a while back that I bought at a Flea Market???

Well, I decided to add them to my "fake" window in my Dining Room.
It is actually a pass through into the Kitchen that I wanted to cover up.


I love the cameo design on them....


I also bought the new issue of Country Victorian and it is spectacular!!

Look at this gorgeous pink Victorian Tree!!!!


And look at this Baby carriage!!
Remember the one I showed you last week that I fixed up after buying it at a Flea market???



Well, mine is identical and here is where I decided to display it.




In my Den.....




And one last thing to show you is my new computer chair. The other one was falling apart. This one is nice and comfy and has a lumbar support which is great for my bad back!!



Well, next weekend is our church Flea Market that Joe and I run so I will Be missing in action next weekend.

I am linking this post to these great parties for the week:

Show off your Cottage Monday

Rednesday

Show and Tell Friday

Garage Salen Partay


Thanks for stopping by today and every day that you take the time to visit me!!

Hugs,
Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment