Fall Decorating 2010 !

I LOVE Fall!

Always have since I was a child. I remember raking the leaves from the apple tree that was in our back yard and then jumping in the huge piles of leaves with my friends!

I remember collecting the beautiful colors of the Fall leaves and pressing them in wax paper in a book to preserve them to enjoy at a later time!

I remember the wonderful apple pies that both my Mom and my Dad used to bake with the apples from the tree in our yard!!

I remember going trick or treating with my friends and having so much fun!

I guess that is why I still love to decorate for the Fall.

I would like to take you on a Tour of our Home.....

Won't you come in please......


Yes, I made the wreath on the front door.

I actually took more photos of the outside of the house and then I realized that my mums are just starting to bloom . So I will take more photos after they have opened and are ablaze with color...

This is our Living Room.

You can see that my Peach walls really blend in nicely with the orange Fall colors!



Yes, I am still leaving the air conditioner in the window until next week...
Just in case...



This is the little table on the one side of the chair.

Joe bought me this lamp as it's shades are peach!! Imagine that!!



I have Fall flowers on the shelf above the little table..


This is a wreath that I made a few years ago. I love the rust roses in it......


And here is my Fall tree!!


I have decorated it with Fall leaves and orange Mums..


Silves pine cone and leaf ornaments along with orange pumpkin ornaments....




This is the table next to the tree in the corner..



The bow on top of the tree is a green ribbon with copper colored leaves on it. Very different I thought..

Of course there are orange and white lights and also little grape vine pumpkin lights on the tree...





Underneath is a pumpkin that I sprayed gold and copper and then added some gold glitter to....

My Bearington and Boyd Fall Bears.....

And light up ceramic Jack o Lantern!!!





The three tier table next to the TV Entertainment Center has a copper colored candlestick on it that I bought last year on clearance in T.J.Max for $5.00. I added the candle rings and the bow to it.



I LOVE the Copper color!!


On the other side of the TV Entertainment Center is another round table....

I think my stained glass lamp fits in perfectly with Fall...


I filled this jar with some Fall goodies......




There is a marble topped Tea table right by the other table....

I added some ceramic gourds and Fall silk leaves.......




Even my tea cup goes along with the Fall Theme....


This tea cup and saucer was only $3.99 at the Christmas Tree Shop a few years ago!!



On the marble topped plant stand that is right next to the front door , is another Fall arrangement.



I took the flowers out of my pressed glass antique vase, left the peach colored marble fillers inside of it, added some Fall silk leaves, another pumpkin that I sprayed with the gold and copper and added a candle ring to the bottom and created a different type of arrangement!!




This fiberoptic Haunted house sits on top of another little table near the stairs.


And this is my Fall Harvest village that I have displayed on the top of the TV Entertainment Center.



Some pieces I bought many years ago in JoAnn Fabrics....



And some pieces I bought two seasons ago at The Christmas Tree Shop...



I love the glow at night when it is lit up.....


And this is my Halloween Village that is displayed on my Dining Room Buffet.

I will show you more photos of this village at a later time because my light cord shorted out and I have to buy another one.

The large ceramic Haunted house in the right of the photo was given to me by Joe on our first Halloween after we were married.


This is in my Kitchen where the window used to be. It now looks out into my Den which was originally my patio.



This red leaf vase was bought on Clearance at The Christmas Tree Shop for $1.52 a few years ago!! I keep it up all year round because it matches my Kitchen!!




I tried to get a good photo of the sunlight illuminating the green and gold leaf bottles but it didn't work...

These bottles were $1.00 a piece at The Christmas Tree Shop!!!



This is another wreath that I made. It is on my Powder Room Door.



This is in my Hallway.


And this is my Wall of Fame ( or maybe shame) in my downstairs Hallway!

All of our Family Photos are on this wall.

Well, that is my home decorated for Fall. I will post photos of the outside when my mums open more.

Did I leave you Speechless???? LOL!!! Hence, Lady GaGa (whom I just adore!) on playlist!!

Joe and I are now on vacation and we have some work around the house to do so we will be busy. I will try to visit whenever I get a chance...

I am linking up to these parties::

Show off Your Cottage Monday

Tea Time Tuesday

Tea Cup Tuesday

Show and Tell Friday

The DIY Show Off Fall Festival

Thanks for stopping by today and every day that you take the time to visit me!!

Hugs,
Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment