I'M BACK WITH A BIT OF THIS AND THAT

As many of you know I took a break from blogging after we lost our sweet Savanna. I needed to crawl into a shell for awhile to deal with it all......

But that does not mean that I wasn't busy........

This post is going to be linked to all of the parties I participate in for the week so CAUTION, it is a long one!

Here's what I have been up to...

Went to my favorite thrift store, Volunteer's of America and bought this table for $4.00.


And this is where I put it...
The round table that I had next to the bed in my Guest Room was a bit too large for the space and I thought this fits much better....


I didn't paint it as I do like the look of wood..


Especially as a background for some of my vintage doilies...

Then I moved the round table under the window.....
I like it next to the bistro chair much better


Remember that bowl that I bought in Salvation Army awhile ago??
Well, here it is under one of my pitcher's that was missing a bowl.....


Yes, I put my pink Easter tree there because I had nothing to go in that spot so .....

Just some things that I made and have hanging on the wall..


Almost like a little Tea Table...


Speaking of Tea, I bought this little beauty @ Salvation Army for 99 cents!!
No saucer though...


Here is the marking on the bottom


Here is where it found a home in my Guest Room



Remember this Picture from a few weeks back that I bought for a few bucks in a Thrift Shop??


And I also bought this plate for 99 cents.


I love the colors on it and the theme.... Royal Mail!! Hubby is a mail man ( wink , wink)


Then I picked up these cuties at the Dollar Tree for Autumn decorating...
Aren't they great for a buck each???


And this hobnail bell for 99 cents @ a Thrift Shop...


And it lives here in my Den now...

Here is a project that I did... I had the candlestick, then painted the cheese tray and distressed it up a bit after painting it, using sand paper and then glued it to the candlestick!!


Remember this pedestal???
Too white for me so.....


I sprayed painted it peach to match my Living Room but it was a bit bright so I added some wood stain to it...


And here it is now..


The stain really brought out the details on it..


And I have also been crafting so that I have things for upcoming Holiday Craft Fairs.

Here is a pink set that I made....



Yep, that is a purse lamp!!



And I got my hair cut short!!


Okay, I think that is it! I think that is enough!!

Please also visit A Debbie-Dabble Christmas , my other blog and join in on a new Blog party hosted by Denise Marie, Christmas Collector's Alley!

I am linking up to:

Garage Salen Partay

Show and Tell Friday

Pink Saturday

Show off your Cottage Monday

Tea Cup Tuesday

Tea Time Tuesday

Tea Pot and Tea Things Tuesday!!


Thanks for stopping by today and every day that you take the tome to visit me!!

Hugs,
Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment