TEA CUP AND TEA TIME TUESDAY!!

HAPPY TEA CUP AND TEA TIME TUESDAY!!!

Please visit Martha @ Martha's Favorites and Terri @ Artful Affirmations to gaze upon all the lovely Tea Cups!

Also visit Sandi @ Rose Chintz Cottage to check out the wonderful Tea time displays!!

Today, I am showing you my Dining Room! WHAT???? You don't recognize it??? Did I fake you out???
Well, this is the Dining Room in my other house.............My Victorian Doll House!! In case you missed my very first pink Saturday Post where I featured my Doll House, please click HERE!

The Dining Room table is set for Tea!! Do you see my Tea Cups?? Please click on pics to enlarge! these are really in miniature!! LOL!!

With pink napkins and all!!

The tea set is ready for serving!!

The soup tureen and bowls are on the bottom of the cart!!

Well, that is it for today!!

Thanks for stopping by today and every day that you take the time to visit me!!

Hugs,
Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment