I'll be Back on Monday!!

Hello!!

I will be missing in action until Monday. I am running our church flea market and will be "living" at the church for the next few days. I hope to be able to post pics of the chaos that will ensue!! LOL!!

I thought I would share with you some pics of some items that I have in my extremely small back yard. We had frost today and I am praying that my lilac buds have survived.

This is my little Memorial to our last dog that we had before our sweet Savanna who is our darling little girl doggie now.
Cassie was a shelter dog who was abused and she was the love of our lives for the wonderful ten years that she was with us.
When we had to put her to sleep because of lung cancer, I vowed that I would be present and that the love in my eyes would be the last thing that she saw.
Little did I know that both of my boys and my hubby agreed with me and the last thing she saw was the love for her that her entire family had for her.
All of us were there, petting her and talking to her , as she quietly fell into peace. It was a beautiful thing.

This is sweet little garden ornament that just called out to me!!

"An Hour in the Garden puts Life's Problems in Perspective"

And this pretty much sums up about how I feel about gardening!!

Hope you all have a good week and see you again on Monday!!

Thanks for stopping by today and every day that you take the time to visit me!!

Hugs,
Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment