TEA CUP and TEA TIME TUESDAY!!

I would like to thank Martha @ Martha's Favorites
and Terri @ Artful Affirmations for hosting TEA CUP TUESDAY
and Sandi @ Rose Chintz Cottage for hosting TEA TIME TUESDAY!!!

Please visit these 3 lovely ladies to see their Tea Tuesday posts and all of the other party participants!!

I am a bit under the weather today so I will be brief.
Below are 2 tea pots and my tea cup and saucer that I am offering for today.


The really cool unique thing that drew me to this cup and saucer is the shape and not really the color or pattern.


You can easily see that the saucer is in a heart shape but I hopefully was able to capture it in the photo, so is the inside of the tea cup!!

Can you see the heart shape inside the cup itself??????

I found this one and an orange one at the flea market that I ran for our church. I thought it was so strange that there was this odd shaped tea cup but when I stood over it and looked down into it, I realized that inside the tea cup was also the shape of a heart!

I have never seen anything like this so I immediately bought them for myself!

No really interesting type of marking on the bottom......

This I also purchased at the flea market. I thought it was such a sweet bunny tea pot!

This tea pot I bought at Salvation Army for $2.00. I will steal a line that Martha likes to use, "Did I ever tell you I collect"..........tea pots??????

Above is the truly wonderful book that I won from Martha of Martha's Favorites giveaway!!
She also sent me the cutest pin!!

A tea cup and saucer pin with a little tea spoon!! I love the pin, the book and Martha, who is such a sweet gal!! Thanks again, Miss Martha!!

Well, that is it for today! I have a stomach that seems to be doing flip flops!

Thanks for stopping by today and every day that you take the time to visit me!

Hugs,
Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment