PINK SATURDAY- SOME PINKS IN MY BEDROOM

Happy Pink Saturday!!

Please visit Beverly @ HOW SWEET THE SOUND to let her know how much we appreciate her hosting this great party!! And also to visit all the other participants showing off their lovely PINKS!!!

Today I am going to show you some things that I have in my Bedroom. My bedroom is a whole bunch of colors. The drapery and bedspread is blue, gold, mauve and burgundy in color and the design is in a stripe with roses. I painted the walls a deep gold and I have accessorized with all of the other colors. I plan on showing you the entire bedroom when I give it a good cleaning. You may be waiting a long time though for that!! LOL!!

Here are some of the pinks and rose colored things that I have in my bedroom.

This is a table that is in the one corner. The pics that you see are of my boys. They are their high school photos. I have blue and pink and gold items on this table. The lamp is a flea market find as is the tablecloth.

The perfume decanters were an Ebay find.

Some Victorian Style Photo Frames in pink.

The dresser set that you have been seeing glimpses of was my Mother's.

This is one of my favorite Home Interiors pictures that I bought on Ebay.

Another Home Interior picture. I bought this one at a flea market.

This is another Home Interior item but it is an actual oil painting. I bought it at a yard sale for $10.00.

This is a close up of the shelf below the painting. Those are two of my "Victorian Mothers" Home Interiors Figurines. I bought them because they were holding their sons and being that I have 2 sons......

In this pic above, you can see a bit of my drapes and the colors in them. I love the Victorian Lady in White Lace Home Interiors Picture. The cameo pictures were bought at Salvation Army for $5.00 each. I originally bought only one then went to an Antique store a few days later and saw the same ones there for $65 for the pair. I drove right to Salvation Army from the Antique store and bought the other one!! LOL!! I was so glad that it was still there!! These pictures are above a vanity which was my mother's.

This is a vignette that is the top of a wardrobe. I have my Mom's bedroom set. As I said, once I clean, I will show you the whole room. I made the hat.

This is my wedding gown with a touch of pink added. You can see a little of the vanity to the left side.

A Victorian Style Photo Frame that Joe bought for me and the pic is of my maternal Grandmother.

One of my vintage lamps that I collect.

This is the chandelier above my bed. I stripped out the wiring and decorated it.

Another Home Interiors picture

And above is one of the trees in my back yard with pink blooms on it.

I will not be participating in Pink Saturday next week because I will be in charge of our church flea market that will be held that day. I do hope to post during the week though.

Thanks for stopping by today and everyday that you take the time to visit me!!

Hugs,
Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment