PEARLS AND LACE THURSDAY and TRANSFORMATION THURSDAY!!

This is my second post for Thursday! I could not fit it into one post so here I am doing 2!

I am linking this post up to TRANSFORMATION THURSDAY over at The Shabby Chic Cottage
and to a great new blog party, PEARLS AND LACE THURSDAY.

Doni over at Faith,Grace and Crafts started a new party that features pearls and lace so get the word out , take your pics of all your beautiful lace and pearls and please join her!!

Below are several battenburg lace pillows that I bought at a yard sale.

I wanted to DABBLE a bit and pretty them up so..........

I added some trim, pink ribbon flowers and tiny rose appliques......

Pink venice lace appliques and a cameo in the center.

I think they look a bit nicer this way, don't you?? See where I put them in this week's Pink Saturday Post about my Guest room!

Next are a few pics of some of the vintage doilies I collect. These were made by one of my friend's mother. My friend is not into all the frilly stuff like I am so she gave them to me! Yippee!!

This one above is one of my favorites!




Isn't the one above so dainty looking???

Sorry I didn't make these pics a bit more fancy but I just came home after working all night and I am on my way to bed so this was sort of quick!

Visit my Thrifty Thursday post by clicking here !

I have reached 100 followers!! I am in shock!!
Stay tuned for my first giveaway which I will be announcing soon!

Thanks for stopping by today and every day that you take the time to visit me!

Hugs,
Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment