HAPPY EASTER--PINK SATURDAY!!!

EASTER DECORATIONS-MY LIVING ROOM

Happy Easter and Happy Pink Saturday!! I am posting early because I know so many of you have a lot to do this weekend with the holiday as I do. When you get the chance this Easter weekend, please hop over to visit Beverly at How Sweet The Sound to see everyone's Easter PINKS and Yellows!! This is a special Pink Saturday as Beverly is letting show off our Easter yellows also!!

Today I will be taking you into my Living Room and NO, it is not pink!! It is peach!! But I have lots of PINK Easter Decor in there!!

Below is the sofett that divides the Dining Room and the Living Room. The eggs that I have hanging proved to shiny for the camera! Please click on pics to enlarge and click again to enlarge even more!


This is the view from the stairs. I put up those mirrors in the early 80's and realized I would have to replace all the drywall there if I took them off so, I hung curtains and created a faux window!!
Yes, that lamp is peach. Hubby, Joe , bought it for me at J.C.Penney's!

Some Easter cuties on this table that was given to me by my MIL.

Next is my second Easter tree. If you missed my Dining Room tree, then please click here

This tree will stay here in the Living Room. During the Summer, it becomes a Patriotic Tree and in the Fall, it becomes an Autumn tree. Then it gets moved up into my guest room and is decorated for Christmas in that room and the large tree is set up here in the Living Room. Do you know I do 12 trees at Christmas?? Click onto my Christmas Decorations on my Side Bar to see my photo album!!
Below are some close ups of the ornaments!


I have white and bright pink lights on this tree!!


A corner in the Living Room


I bought this lamp shade on Ebay and the lamp was a flea market vase that i had made into a lamp. Some little bunnies outside of their tree house.

This macrame basket was a gift from my mom. She had someone make it for me soon after I was married.
This sweet Victorian Bunny was bought at Big Lots!

A jar full of some eggs among my other Knick Knacks

The clock was my MIL's retirement gift and was afraid the grand kids and great grand kids would break it so she gave it to me!! The table also came from my MIL. the Easter basket was my Childhood one!

This is the top of my entertainment center. Just about everything came from The Christmas Tree Shops.


The crystal candlestick and the table were yard sale and flea market finds!

The tiffany lamp was a gift from Joe who bought it at J.C. Penney's. More bunnies and eggs on the table.

And more bunnies!!

This was Joe's Grandmother's hutch. They were going to throw it out. I refinished it standing right where it is in this pic.

Meet Minerva, my Victorian Lady!!

My Fiberoptic Bunny Tree! That is actually a planter with a slab of marble to create a table. All from Salvation Army for $30!

Some of you may remember this cute blue basket that my MIL gave to me!

Well, that is all of my Easter Decorations!!

Wishing you and your families a Happy, Healthy Easter!!

Thanks for stopping by today and everyday that you take to time to visit me!!

HAPPY EASTER,
DEBBIE

No comments:

Post a Comment