HAPPY REDNESDAY!!!!

Welcome to REDNESDAY!! Please hop over to see all the other lovely reds by visiting Sue @ www.suelovescherries.blogspot.com

Today I decided to show you some of my vintage red dish towels. I can't believe how stupid I have been in not displaying this first one so one can see that it depicts a three story house!! I really have to think about how and where (that is the operative word) to hang this . Isn't it cute though?????

And here are a few more.....





Well, that is it. I had sort of a bad day Sunday and Monday. Our sweet doggie, Savanna, became ill and I thought she may have suffered a stroke by the way she was acting. But after she vomited several times, she perked up on Monday and is back to her old self! Then my younger son who moved out a few months ago, called to ask if I had a thermometer. Now what mother who is also a nurse does not have a thermometer. It turned out he had a fever and had some sort of stomach virus. Maybe the dog had the same thing???? And on top of all this, I had to work Sunday and Monday nights. Well, everyone is better and I am off for 2 nights so Yippee!!!

Thanks for stopping by today and every day that you take the time to visit me!

Hugs,
Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment