BLUE MONDAY- AROUND MY HOME

Happy BLUE MONDAY!!! To visit all of the others showcasing their beautiful BLUES today, please visit our gracious hostess Sally @ http://www.smilingsally.blogspot.com/

Here are just a few photos of some BLUES from around our home

This is a tassel doll that is on a shelf in my Den. I love her BLUE velvet gown.
A pair of vintage gloves that I embellished that I have on a table in my bedroom.

A vintage hanky! Also in my bedroom



A beautiful Victorian house sent to me by a sweet friend! This is on the mantle of my "faux" fireplace in my new Guest Room



A wreath that I made and used mini blue transferware tea cups and saucers. This is also in my Den



A sweet little tin tray that I bought at a Thrift Shop for 50 cents!


I want to THANK everyone for stopping by and if you missed my special dedication to my Dad, please click here


Hugs,

Debbie




No comments:

Post a Comment