Thrift Shop Treasures!!

Welcome to my first Show and Tell Friday Post!
These are some great treasures I found while out "thrifting".

This cake plate I bought last week at Salvation Army. It was $1.99 and I loved the saying on it "I knew you were coming so I baked a cake. "

These are some of the goodies I bought on Wed. after making my rounds to Salvation Army and another thrift store in the area. The tissue box cover was 99 cents and I will emellish it in my Victorian style. The ceramic planter that is in the shape of stacked books was $1.30.

This pretty cup and saucer was $2.00 at Salvation Army. The pink rose thing in the picture is actually a lid for something but at 30 cents, I thought it would make a cute paper weight on a table.

These pretty shoes that I plan on embellishing in a Marie Antionette sort of way were $2.00 at Sally's ( Salvation Army) and the cute little vintage dog was 90 cents at a Volunteer's of America store whose prices are much cheaper than the other thrift stores around here.
You can see what I paid for this darling little cup and saucer at that same great Volunteers of America Store. I fell in love with the roses on it.

This pink dust ruffle was only $1.99. I have a project planned for this--- a skirt for under my craft room table chair. I got the idea over at Angelic Accents from Stephanie.

I bought 2 rather large pieces of this red velvet- fur like fabric for $1.99 a piece at a Volunteers of America shop. I plan in doing some Christmas projects using this.

These candlesticks were $5.00 each at salvation Army.

This is what they look like after I cleaned them up and rubbed a little gold leaf on the cherub bases.
Well, I think I found a lot of great treasures. Now I need to find "homes" for them in my home!
Please visit Cindy @ http://romantichome.blogspot.com for more participants in Show and Tell Friday!
Thanks for stopping by!
Debbie







No comments:

Post a Comment