PINK SATURDAY_ MY CRAFT ROOM

Welcome to my PINK SATURDAY TOUR of my Craft Room. This room was my oldest son's. He moved out in March of 2009 and I reclaimed the room.
My Craft tableSome of my Supplies!
Above the closet which is now my closet! My own Closet!!
A Home Interiors bird cage on a vintage stand.
My "Mothers" Shelf. The pictures are of my mother, grandmother and my hubby's mother and grandmothers.


More Supplies!A picture of my Dream House!

A fake Chandeliar that I decorated.
The shelf was left over from my Son's room. He had it filled with DVd's.Depression Glass was inherited from my hubby's family.Thomas Kinkaide pink Ladies
Some more of my collection of pink Depression glass.
Some more of my Thomas Kinkaide Pink Ladies.
Above is my hubby's christening gown that both of my sons also wore. The sewing machine was my hubby's paternal grandmother's.
I originally had the Sewing machine downstairs in our Den but I did not have the space there to open it up. I was thrilled that we could move it upstairs and open it up to display the machine itself.
The lamp was given to me but an older couple who were antique dealers that were friends of mine.
Some of my tea cup collection.
And some of my tea pot collection.
Of course, I have to have my pretties!
The shelves were left over from when my son had them filled with books and DVD's.
My Sewing table is a vanity or kidney table that my Dad made for my Mom. The vintage sewing chest on the side of the sewing table was bought at a yard sale for $5.00.
The mirror above a bookcase.
A book case filled with books that I have been meaning to read.
The lamp was my Mom's. I am not finished with embellishing the lamp shade that I finally found to fit this vintage lamp. The photo is of my hubby's paternal grandmother and her brothers and sisters. She is the one in the carriage.
This is a sweet little sign that is above the doorway.This is my Wall of Fame or should I say Shame. I have displayed some of the newspaper articles in which I was featured. The one above is a collage of different events from our church. That is me in the pink hat to the top left, with my mouth open! LOL! I was chairperson of a Spring Tea.
The other pieces are about Craft Fairs and editorials that I wrote.

The above article was when our local newspaper featured me in an article about Valentine's Day decorations.


This article was when I was featured for my 6 Christmas trees. That was about 10 years ago and my number of trees has grown to 12!!!

Well , I hope you enjoyed the tour! This room is a dream come true for me to finally have my very own Craft/Sewing Room.

For more PINK SATURDAY POSTS , please visit Beverly @ http://howsweetthesound.typepad.com

I also visited a beautiful blog this past week:
Visit http://jenniferspetalpalace.blogspot.com

Thanks for visiting!!

Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment