THRIFT SHOP TREASURES

Welcome to another edition of Thrift Shop Treasures! I am becoming quite a Thrift Shop addict! A local shop , Volunteers of America Thrift Shop, runs a special sale on the last Wednesday of every month. EVERYTHING in the store is half price! And I mean EVERYTHING!!
Here are some of the wonderful things I picked up:



Everything on the table including that cute little cradle came out to a grand total of $12.96!!!! I plan on putting some of my dolls and Bearington Bears in the cradle. The glass dome from an old cheese tray looks like a cloche to me, huh?
Above is a close up of a lovely metal tray.
I thought this would be great at a Tea when serving scones. I could just imagine the clotted cream, strawberry jam and lemon curd in each of these glass cups.
This little darling is a Teleflora Cup and Saucer. I loved the roses on it.

And this made my heart go pitter patter. I saw this a week ago and since I already have so many lamps........... did I tell you I have a thing for lamps............ that I decided to wait and see if it would still be there for half price! It was waiting for me. I almost jumped over racks of clothing to get to it! LOL!! I think it will find a home in my Craft Room. It has a marbelized luster effect and it just shines!!
Speaking of lamps, I wanted to show you another one of my flea market lamps. I bought this at a church flea market. I added the crystals to it after I bought them on Ebay. I took down my Den Christmas/Valentine's Day tree and now this is what is on the end table.

I think I did good for $12.96????? Don't you????

Thanks for stopping by and please come back for a special Pink Saturday Post.

Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment