Valentine's Day Decorations





I love to decorate our home for the different holidays and seasons. After Christmas, I don't take down all of my Christmas trees. I just redo them and turn them into Valentine's Day trees. I have amassed a collection of Valentine's Day ornaments over the years by shopping the after Christmas Clearance sales. It is amazing how many Christmas ornaments you can use for other holidays and seasons. Pictured above is my Dining Room Tree. It is decorated in mainly a red, white and pink color theme.












This is my Living Room Tree. I have used a gold and red color theme for this tree. Red hearts and beads, gold cherubs and hearts and red velvet roses are tucked into the tree.









This is the tree in our Den. It is decorated with red and blue toile hearts,ivory hearts, tea cup and tea pot ornaments and ivory roses and beads. I have a collection of red and blue transferware in a hutch in this room so that is why I used these heart ornaments.





This is my Powder Room tree. The Powder Room is decorated with Snow Buddies and I just changed out the Santa ones for the Valentine's Day ones and added red hearts to the tree. The Powder Room is done in Snowbuddies from Nov. until the end of Feb. when I turn it back into a very Victorian looking Powder Room.







Also in my Dining Room, is a white Victorian feather tree with gold, silver and pink hearts on it. This was a Christmas clearance find from several years ago.



Today, I plan on changing over my Shabby pink and white Craft Room tree from Christmas to Valentine's Day. That will then make 6 Valentine's Day trees. Am I crazy or what????? I have more photos of our home decorated for Valentine's Day in my Webshots page. Please click on the link to the right side to view my photo albums on WebShots.



Happy Valentine's Day!!!



Debbie





No comments:

Post a Comment