A Church in Miniature, Nelson Crest and an HONOR for Debbie-Dabble!

UPDATE: For some reason the links on this post are not working!!
If anyone knows how to fix this, please let me know.......
You have to see this Church in Miniature!!!

Enjoy!!!



AMAZING!!!!!!!!

Click HERE for the link to the Web Page on WNEP TV's Site.......
http://wnep.com/2015/03/04/a-church-in-miniature/

Nelson Crest is all decked out for Spring......
 Topiaries and Flower Pots on the Balcony......
 The Front Yard.....
 The Front Porch.....
 And for Easter, there are a few Bunnies Frolicking....
 I hope that when I am able to go Part Time by the end of the year, I can spend some time sprucing up Nelson Crest a bit..........

I don't know how much Easter decorating I will do this year.....

I am all about "catching my breath" from a very busy 2014 and Cleaning out and organizing the entire house to make my life easier.......

So I may choose to not stress myself out and decorate for Easter or maybe only do a bit of decorating......

Time will tell......

I also want to mention that I had the Honor of Debbie-Dabble being featured as The Blog of the Week on NEPA Blogs and on WBRE TV Pa Live as The Blog of the week.....

Monday, March 09, 2015


PA Live! Blog of the Week: Debbie-Dabble

NEPA Blogs will be presenting the "Blog of the Week" on WBRE's PA Live! every Tuesday. PA Live! airs weekday afternoons on WBRE from 4:00 to 5:00.


Our PA Live! Blog of the Week this week is Debbie-Dabble
(http://debbie-dabble.blogspot.com/)

Debbie-Dabble's Christmas-themed blog has been featured before, but Christmas isn't her only opportunity to express creativity in home decoration. She describes herself as a "Victorian Soul", and the Victorian influence shows in her style. She has been sharing her creativity through her blog since January 2010.




If you have a blog you would like us to link on NEPA Blogs, or know of a blog you think we should link, please let us know! You can always drop us a line at nepablogs@gmail.com!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I want to THANK Harold Jenkins of NEPA Blogs for the Honor of being featured!!

If I can post the link to my 5 minutes of fame on TV, I will soon......




I am linking up to these parties:

THURSDAY
Share Your Style Thursday Link Up Party
Home and Garden Party Thursday
  Homemaking Weekend Link Up Party
Share Your Cup Thursday
 Thursday Favorite Things Blog Hop 
Inspired Creations Linky Party
Grace at Home Party
My 2 Favorite Things on Thursday 

  FRIDAY
 Simple and Sweet Fridays
Home Sweet Home Friday
 Show and Tell Friday
Friday Favorites
   Flaunt It Fridays
  What To Do Weekends
Friday's Five Features Party 
Fabulous Fridays - every 2 weeks
Friday Features Linky Party
The Creative Exchange

SATURDAY
 Pink Saturday
Welcome to the Weekend Blog Hop
  Saturday Sparks

SUNDAY
 Bouquet of Talent Linky Party
Share It One More Time Sundays
DIY SHowcase 
Silver Pennies Sunday
 Snickerdoodle Sunday

MONDAY
Inspiration Mondays
The Art of Making Home- Making Mondays
 Busy Monday
 Make It Pretty Monday
 Monday Link Party 
 What'd You Do This Weekend? 
 Blue Monday
Something to Talk About Link Party

TUESDAY
 Tuesdays At Our Home 
  Tea Time Tuesday
 
WEDNESDAY 
 Fluster's Creative Muster Wednesday's
Vintage Inspiration Party

 Wow Us Wednesday
 Sizzle into Summer Party
What's It Wednesday
 Ducks in a Row Wonderful Wednesdays Blog Hop 
Wake Up Wednesdays 
  Before and After Party
It's a Party

Please take some time to visit these terrific hosts and all those joining in on the fun!

Thanks so much for stopping by today and every day that you take the time to visit with me!

Hugs,
Debbie


No comments:

Post a Comment