Old Magazines : Do It Yourself, # 2


  I know that I mentioned before that I am a Hoarder Collector of Magazines.

But first, I want to THANK Paula and Patti over at Ivy and Elephants, for featuring my post,  My Victorian Style Series, Our Living Room, from last week's What's It Wednesday Party
Thanks so much, Paula and Patti!!

Please stop by and visit and link up to this great party!!

I do have a LOT of Magazines and I need to scale down, get rid of some .........

This year, my mantra is to organize my life and do that by organizing my house so I am cleaning out my house and making some room at the same time!

 To make room for MORE STUFF, I am sure!!!

Ha! Ha!

Back in May of 2014, I thought of a way how I could save my favorite pictures in these magazines without keeping ALL of them.

 I started a Series on Old Magazines where I share my favorite photos from magazines and then I add those photos to a Pinterest Board, Favorites from Old Magazines, saving them for posterity!!

  I did the first post in this Series (click HERE to read) but then got distracted and never got back to posting more magazines......

Until Today.....

I am picking up with where I left off........

 I want to feature a magazine that was out in the middle to late 90's from Better Homes and Gardens called "Do It Yourself."

I have several issues of this magazine and here are some of my favorites........

Enjoy!


Fall 1997


Winter 1997/1998



Spring 1998


Summer 1998


Fall 1998


Winter 1998


Spring 1999
Well, there you have it!!

Some great ideas and lots of inspiration!!

I will be adding these photos to my Favorites from Old Magazine Pinterest Board so feel free to pin them!!

Old Man Winter still has it's claws stuck into us here in NEPA as we got another 4-5 inches of snow last Saturday(2/21) and it is -2 degrees here this morning (2/24)!

They are predicting BELOW AVERAGE Temps. again all the way through to March 9th!!

No signs of Spring here for sure!!

All this cold weather is preventing me from getting up into the attic to get to my Easter decorations but I plan on getting up there within a week no matter how cold it is!!!

I have been working BIG TIME organizing and re-arranging my Craft Room and I hope to share some of that soon......

If you missed my post on an AMAZING performance at the Oscars, please click HERE 

Also, if you missed my post on 57 shades of Gray, Click HERE

I hope you will be back to visit again soon!!
I am linking up to these parties:
 
WEDNESDAY
Vintage Inspiration Party

Fluster's Creative Muster Wednesday's
 Wow Us Wednesday
 Sizzle into Summer Party
What's It Wednesday
 Ducks in a Row Wonderful Wednesdays Blog Hop 
Wake Up Wednesdays 
  Before and After Party
It's a Party

THURSDAY
Share Your Style Thursday Link Up Party
Home and Garden Party Thursday
  Homemaking Weekend Link Up Party
Share Your Cup Thursday
 Thursday Favorite Things Blog Hop 
Inspired Creations Linky Party
Grace at Home Party
My 2 Favorite Things on Thursday

 FRIDAY
 Simple and Sweet Fridays
Home Sweet Home Friday
 Show and Tell Friday
Friday Favorites
   Flaunt It Fridays
  What To Do Weekends
Friday's Five Features Party 
Fabulous Fridays - every 2 weeks
Friday Features Linky Party
The Creative Exchange

SATURDAY
 Pink Saturday
  Saturday Sparks
Welcome to the Weekend Blog Hop
 The Creative Collection Link Party

SUNDAY
 Bouquet of Talent Linky Party
Share It One More Time Sundays
DIY SHowcase 
Silver Pennies Sunday
 Snickerdoodle Sunday
Sundays at Home

MONDAY
Inspiration Mondays
 Busy Monday
  What'd You Do This Weekend? 
 Blue Monday
 Make It Pretty Monday
 Mod Vintage Mix Monday

TUESDAY

Thanks so much for stopping by today and every day that you take the time to visit with me!

Hugs,
Debbie




No comments:

Post a Comment