Celebrating Winter in the Den 2015, Part 2

  Before Christmas, I decorated our Den for Winter.......

 I simply ran out of time when decorating for Christmas so I decided to decorate for Winter.......

A few posts ago, I shared how my China Cupboard in the Den looked decorated for Winter........
Click HERE if you missed that post.............

And I also shared the new 32 inch TV that we bought for the Den........
Click HERE to read that post.............

You can see that I have added a few bottle brush trees, pine cones and a snow man placed around the new TV.......
Over on the end table in the corner........
A  few more Winter decorations.............
I placed a music sheet paper tree that I made last year in this bird cage.........
Added some greenery, pine cones and snow men............
And to add a little "Glow" to the dreary Winter nights, is a Birch Branch LED Battery Lighted Tree which is on a timer...........
I will be sharing all my Winter decorations lit in the evening in a future post.......

A few Winter themed pillows
Over on the other end table........
More Winter decorations.........
A Thomas Kinkade Church.........
A Thomas Kinkade ornament, a sled and another music sheet paper tree......
A Thomas Kinkade house.......
A Lenox votive holder that was gifted to me........
Next to the end table is an ottoman........
A few Snow Men and another LED Battery lighted Pine Tree on a Timer........
 I bought the Birch Branch Tree over on the other end table and this tree at Bed, Bath and Beyond after Christmas @ 70% off for only $6.00 each!!
  Over to the Computer Armoire.....
 On top of the Armoire.....
 More Snowmen, Bottle Brush Trees and Victorian Winter Angels.......
 Next to the computer armoire is a small table that I once had in the Dining Roon but moved in here to make room for a curio that I received from my neighbor.............
 In this tin pocket are some evergreen branches, snowflakes and some LED lighted branches.....
 More snow men.....
The lower shelf.....
More Winter themed pillows and another snowman that I bought at a craft fair last year..........
Back over by the china cupboard.....
  My Winter Tree in the Den......
I will keep these Winter decorations up until the beginning of March.........

It is definitely still Winter here in NEPA as it was 3 degrees this morning and 3-6 inches of Snow is predicted for Sunday into Monday morning!!

I have more Winter decorations in the Living Room.......

I did decide to decorate a Winter Tree in the Living Room this year instead of rushing to decorate for Valentine's Day this year......
 And a Winter Vignette on top of the TV Entertainment Center.......
 If you missed those posts, click HERE and HERE to See them!!

I was a bit under the weather last week with my IBS rearing it's ugly head.....

I did not leave my house for about 6 days and yes, I had to take off work.  I do have an intermittant FMLA for all of my medical issues.......

I am back to work and feeling only okay but better than I did.......

All of my Christmas decorations from the downstairs are now packed away and up in the attic!

I will be taking my time taking down the Christmas decorations upstairs.....

I still want to decorate my 3rd Winter Tree in the Kitchen and will be posting about that soon....

 I also will be starting a Series called My Victorian Style where I will share my love for the Victorian Era and how I have decorated my 1970's Townhouse in that Style.

I will be starting with my Living Room.......
  I hope you will visit again soon!!
I am linking up to these parties:

SATURDAY
Friday Features Linky Party
Welcome to the Weekend Blog Hop

SUNDAY
 Bouquet of Talent Linky Party
Share It One More Time Sundays
DIY SHowcase 
Sunday Brunch Party
 Snickerdoodle Sunday

MONDAY
The Art of Making Home- Making Mondays
Inspiration Mondays
 Busy Monday
 Make It Pretty Monday
 Monday Link Party 
 What'd You Do This Weekend? 
 Blue Monday

TUESDAY
Fluster's Creative Muster Wednesday's
 Wow Us Wednesday
 Sizzle into Summer Party
What's It Wednesday
 Ducks in a Row Wonderful Wednesdays Blog Hop 
Wake Up Wednesdays 
  Before and After Party

THURSDAY
Home and Garden Party Thursday
  Homemaking Weekend Link Up Party
Share Your Cup Thursday
 Thursday Favorite Things Blog Hop 
Inspired Creations Linky Party
Grace at Home Party
My 2 Favorite Things on Thursday 

  FRIDAY
 Simple and Sweet Fridays
Home Sweet Home Friday
 Show and Tell Friday
Friday Favorites
   Flaunt It Fridays
  What To Do Weekends
Friday's Five Features Party 
Fabulous Fridays - every 2 weeks
 
Please take some time to visit these terrific hosts and all those joining in on the fun!

Thanks so much for stopping by today and every day that you take the time to visit with me!

Hugs,
Debbie











No comments:

Post a Comment