A Winter Vignette Made from Christmas Decorations!


You may remember that this was how the top of our TV Entertainment Center looked in the Living Room decorated for Christmas.......
I left the gold planters and the Mercury Glass Trees out......

I put the gold branch trees bought at Kohl's that you see in the photo below, in the gold planters........
I added the other 2 Mercury Glass Trees from the set of 4 bought at Sam's Club.......
I used one gold Tinsel Tree, the Ice House and Church and the 2 gold deer from this Christmas vignette in the Dining Room......
And I came up with this Winter vignette for the top of the TV Entertainment Center until I decide exactly how much I will be decorating for Valentine's Day.......
 I threw this together in about 10 minutes!!
I took some of the bottle brush trees that I had also used in the Dining Room along with these gold church ornaments......

See the trees and the gold churches in this Christmas vignette.......
I thought it all made for a nice looking Winter Vignette!!
 Something to brighten the cold Winter days ahead!
It is quite shimmery!!!  LOL!

I will let the photos do the talking.......
Now you know that I just have to show you it in the evening, don't you??????
I have to admit that it sure does add a bit of Glitz, Glam and Glow to the Living Room!!

I think this is a perfect example of what I have been saying for years now.......

"Who said you have to take down your decorations after Christmas?"

I hope you will come back to visit soon!!

I am linking up to these parties:

 FRIDAY
 Simple and Sweet Fridays
Home Sweet Home Friday
 Show and Tell Friday
Friday Favorites
   Flaunt It Fridays
  What To Do Weekends
Friday's Five Features Party 
Fabulous Fridays - every 2 weeks

SATURDAY
Friday Features Linky Party
Welcome to the Weekend Blog Hop

SUNDAY
Bouquet of Talent Linky Party
Share It One More Time Sundays
DIY SHowcase 
Sunday Brunch Party
 Snickerdoodle Sunday

MONDAY
 Busy Monday
 Make It Pretty Monday
 Monday Link Party 
 What'd You Do This Weekend? 

TUESDAY
Fluster's Creative Muster Wednesday's
 Wow Us Wednesday
 Sizzle into Summer Party
What's It Wednesday
 Ducks in a Row Wonderful Wednesdays Blog Hop 
Wake Up Wednesdays 
  Before and After Party
It's a Party!

THURSDAY
Home and Garden Party Thursday
  Homemaking Weekend Link Up Party
Share Your Cup Thursday
 Thursday Favorite Things Blog Hop 
Inspired Creations Linky Party
Grace at Home Party
My 2 Favorite Things on Thursday
 
Please take some time to visit these terrific hosts and all those joining in on the fun!

Thanks so much for stopping by today and every day that you take the time to visit with me!

Hugs,
Debbie



No comments:

Post a Comment