I'll Be Back Soon.......

 I just wanted all of you to know that I will be back soon.........
 I need to take a Blogging Break because of all that I am involved in right now......
 I am Co- Chair of our Church's Craft Fair which has taken on a Life of it's own......
 But is sucking the Life out of me......
 Causing my IBS to act up and making me ill.......
 So I have now dropped out of being a Vendor at the 2 Holiday Craft Fairs that I do each year including the one that I am in charge of......
 Not being a vendor this year has lifted a HUGE weight off of my shoulders!!!
 Leaving me with more time to try to decorate my Home for Christmas.......
 And plan and coordinate the Craft Fair at our church........
 All while working Full Time Night Shift!!!!
 No amount of money is worth sacrificing my health and my sanity.......
 I plan to return to posting the week of November 24, once the Craft Fair is said and DONE!
 I do plan to keep visiting and hopefully, have time to comment too!!
 But until then...........
 I hope you enjoyed this little bit of a Sneak Preview of what I have been up to in our upstairs!!!!
 I so appreciate all the sweet comments that you have left me about taking a Blog Break!!

I will see you all soon and will be back posting just in time for Christmas , over on my Christmas Blog,
 A Debbie-Dabble Christmas!!

Hugs,
Deb


No comments:

Post a Comment