Minerva,Colors of Autumn & Sneak Peak @ My Harvest Tea Tables!

 I want to Thank Laura over at I'm Not a Trophy Wife, for featuring my post, I Dabbled and Blinged up a Few Pumpkins, from last week's Friday Favorites Party!!
 Thanks so much, Laura!!

I also want to Thank Karren , over at Oh My Heartsie Girl, for featuring the same post and emphasizing my Fall Tree, from last week's , Weekend's Are Fun Party!
Thanks so much, Karren!!

Please stop by and visit and link up to these great parties!!

In a recent post, I briefly shared Minerva with you , touching slightly on her Transformation for Halloween.....

Today, I will show you just how Minerva went from this .....
To this.......
I took away most of her Victorian Garb.......
I attached a Skull to the top of the Dress Form........
 The Black Hat with the attached veil is a Clearance Buy at Target a few years ago......
 But I had another Witch's Hat that I was no longer using where I previously did before so I placed it on top of the other one......
 I think the stars on it added a nice pop of color!!

Now let's take a look at her bodice......
The Shawl, which is a Halloween Costume piece, was another Clearance Buy at Target
She has a little stuffed Spider on her shoulder and the Skull Cameo is actually a Halloween Ornament bought at Michaels a few years back!!
I kept her brooch and pearls on her.....
Her belt is a black sparkly scarf tied around her waist and she is holding her black lace gloves which have another spider in them!!
She is also holding a fan and I kept her Victorian purse.....










Let's see what is at her feet.......
I have a light up Jack-o-Lantern with a black spider in top of it......
 Also a Black Rat!!
Her Black Sparkly shoes were bought at Salvation Army......
The Black Cat was bought at Lowes....

Under the Cat are 2 Pumpkins , a Raven and a Mouse.....
And there is another Rat over in the corner.....

 So there is Minerva..... All ready for Halloween.........
   There is an up light under Minvera's Dress so she lights up at night!!!
   You can see the reflection of the lights from my Fall Tree in the mirrors in the Curio!!

 My Great Niece is 4 years old and LOVES Halloween and apparently the Spookier the better so she will be coming to visit to meet Minvera!!
 
I thought I would also share some of the colors of Autumn that are starting to pop out all over NEPA .....
This Tree is in the yard across from my townhouse.......
It is just starting to change colors as we have a very mild frost here the other day.....
Soon the entire Tree will be all orange and red.......
This was taken from my front porch looking towards Lowes roof.........
This is the woods that we still have on one side of us......
It was late in the evening and the Sun is casting shadows on the trees turning colors!!
This was taken standing on my front porch, looking up at the woods.......
 My Mums are in full bloom......
 Thankfully, the frost did not get them!!!!
 And then a dded just a bit more of Halloween to the outside Decorations.....

A Black Pumpkin and a Skeleton here........
 Moved the orange Pumpkin that was there over here and added a Spider to the top of it.....
 Hung a bat from this hook......
 And from this one too.....
 Added this Harvest Time Pumpkin........
 And another one over here on the Park Bench.......
 Along with a set of orange lights and another skeleton......
  This is a bush in my neighbor's yard.....
  All the perennials in my back yard are just about done for the season except for the ones that bloom in Fall like the asters........
 And the Sedum......
 And these darker asters......
 
  This perennial is still blooming...
  And amazingly , so is this one lone pot of impatiens!!
 Back to my neighbor's Tree, this is how it looks now in the early evening with with more leaves turning......
   The colors are quite spectacular as specially in the evening when the Sun is shining on it before setting......

    I will be doing several posts on the Harvest Tea at our Church as all the tables are really quite spectacular this year but I thought I would give you a little Sneak Peak of mine.


My Theme is White and Gold Christmas......
 You'll have to come back if you want to see more!!
I am linking up to these parties:
  Categorically Crafting Halloween Party
 Fabulous Fall Party
 2014 Harvest Hop

SATURDAY
Best of the Weekend Party
 The Creative Collection Link Party
Pink Saturday
  Serenity  Saturday
Say G' Day Saturday 
 Weekends Are Fun Blog Hop
Welcome to the Weekend Blog Hop
 The Party Bunch
  Strut Your Stuff Saturdays


SUNDAY
Bouquet of Talent Linky Party
Share It One More Time Sundays
DIY SHowcase 
Share It Sunday
Link It or Lump It Sunday
Sundays at Home
Sunday's Best Partay! -monthly
Sunday Brunch Party
  Clever Chicks Blog Hop 
Sunday Showcase 
That DIY Party
Submarine Sunday
 Snickerdoodle Sunday

MONDAY
Mod Vintage Mix Monday
 Make It Pretty Monday
 Monday Link Party 
Inspire Me Monday 
  Blue Monday
Fluster's Creative Muster Wednesday's
 Wow Us Wednesday
 Sizzle into Summer Party
 Project Parade Party
What's It Wednesday
 Ducks in a Row Wonderful Wednesdays Blog Hop 
 Worthwhile Wednesdays 
Wake Up Wednesdays 
Whatever Goes Wednesday 
 Wow Me Wednesday
  Before and After Party
 The DIY'ers 

THURSDAY
Home and Garden Party Thursday
  Homemaking Weekend Link Up Party
Time Travel Thursday
Share Your Cup Thursday
 Thursday Favorite Things Blog Hop 
  Create it Thursday 
Inspired Creations Linky Party
Grace at Home Party
 Thursday Sweet Haute Share Linky Party
Weekend Retreat Linky Party 

  FRIDAY

The Creative Exchange
 Simple and Sweet Fridays
Home Sweet Home Friday
  Fridays Unfolded Linky Party
 Show and Tell Friday
  Let's Get Real Friday Party
  Feathered Nest Friday
 Friday Favorites
 Flaunt It Fridays

  What To Do Weekends
Inspire Me Please Weekend Blog Hop
 Anything Goes Linky Party
Anything Blue  Fridays
Friday's Five Features Party 
Craft Frenzy Friday 
Creativity Unleashed Link Party 
  Inspiration Gallery Link Party
Fabulous Fridays 
Friday Favorites
  Eat. Create. Party

Please take some time to visit these terrific hosts and all those joining in on the fun!

Thanks so much for stopping by today and every day that you take the time to visit with me!

Hugs,
Debbie


















No comments:

Post a Comment