Kitchen Fall/ Halloween Decor 2014 & a Blog Break

 I want to Thank Charlene over at A Pinch of Joy for featuring my post, Harvest Tea , Part 1, from last week's Busy Monday Party!
Thanks so much, Charlene!!
 
And I also want to Thanks Kathryn over at The Dedicated House, for featuring my post, Harvest Tea, Part 1, from last week's Make It Pretty Party!!
Thanks so much , Kathryn!!

Please take some time to visit and link up to this great parties!!

 I also want to Thank Susan, over at Eclectric Shorebird, for featuring my Halloween Decor posted on Debbie-Dabble in her post, Halloweenie Picks of the Eek!!
 Thanks so much, Susan!!!

 Please take some time to stop by and visit Susan!! She has a lovely Blog!!


I did add a few touches of Fall and Halloween to the Kitchen......
I do like to decorate my Candy Bar for each Holiday......
And of course , I would do the same for  Fall and Halloween......
A Fall/ Halloween Tea and Candy Vignette , so to speak......
My Apothecary Jars are filled with different varieties of Candy Corn........
A little Scarecrow , resting comfortably in a Fall colored Tea Cup.....
Tea, anyone????
A little arrangement I put together in this cute Autumn Box.....
With a piece of apple pie.......
More Candy Corn......
Gourdes from Dollar Tree fill the Mason Jar Lamp.....
Makes this area look quite festive, don't you think?

A tin pocket filled with some fall flowers.....
Another Fall Floral arrangement that I put together over here in the corner by the stove.....
The Apple Pie sign is here all the time but I did buy it in Michaels during after Fall Season Clearance some years ago......
Fall Linens....

Some Halloween cute magnets.....
The pass thru where my Kitchen window used to be.....
I like to decorate this area because Joe can enjoy it when he is washing dishes.......

LOL!!

No, really, he is the dish washer!!
A few Halloween Ornaments hanging from the Tea Cup Chandy.....
Looking through out into the Den.....
I love the way the light hits those leaf bottles.....
And on top of the Refrigerator....
And that is it for my Fall/Halloween Kitchen Decor......

I do have a few things in the Powder Room for the Season but not much......

You may remember that I made a wreath like this for one Craft fair where I was a vendor at in September....

I liked it so much I made one for myself but added a few spiders to it......
 It is hanging on the Powder Room door....

On the sink......
 A Dollar Tree Pumpkin that I blinged up some years ago......
 On the toilet tank......
 Another Pumpkin that I dabbled with......

and 2 Halloween Snow Buddies......
 A hint of what is to come in the way of Winter and Christmas decorations in the Powder Room!!

And this post is my last post for the Fall/ Halloween season......

I hope you enjoyed seeing all my Fall Halloween decorations!!

I enjoyed sharing them with all of you because I do love decorating for this beautiful Season which is my favorite Season of the year.....

And I am sure you read the last words in the title of this post.....

A Blog Break

Yes, I need to take a bit of a Blog Break.

Too much going on right now with running the Craft Fair and Specialty Basket Raffle, trying to decorate my own house for the Christmas Holiday, Preparing to be a vendor at the Craft Fair I am running and working full time!!

I have dropped out of one Craft Fair that I was supposed to do this weekend just because there is not enough time in the day for me right now.

So I need to take the time to get my head back on straight and redefine how much time I want to spend blogging.

My friend Trish over at The Decoratoraholic just did a very interesting and heart felt post that pretty much echoes what I have been wrestling with for at least a year now...

If you want to read Trish's post, "Has Blogging Taken Over Your Life?", please Click  HERE !!

I will link up my current posts to my new and reduced Blog Party List, which is one change that I have made now......

I will be back to posting in about 1-2 weeks to share my Christmas Decorations here on this blog with a link over to my Christmas Blog, A Debbie-Dabble Christmas, where I will be posting for the Holidays.

I will be making some changes in how I Blog when I return.

I need to do this to keep my sanity.......

So I hope you will check back with me in a week or so........

Until then....Wishing all of you well!!

I am linking up to these parties:
 
2014 Harvest Hop
 Fabulous Fall Party
Fluster's Creative Muster Wednesday's
 Wow Us Wednesday
 Sizzle into Summer Party
What's It Wednesday
 Ducks in a Row Wonderful Wednesdays Blog Hop 
Wake Up Wednesdays 
  Before and After Party

THURSDAY
Home and Garden Party Thursday
  Homemaking Weekend Link Up Party
Share Your Cup Thursday
 Thursday Favorite Things Blog Hop 
Inspired Creations Linky Party
Grace at Home Party
 
 FRIDAY
 Simple and Sweet Fridays
Home Sweet Home Friday
 Show and Tell Friday
Friday Favorites
   Flaunt It Fridays
  What To Do Weekends
 Anything Goes Linky Party
Anything Blue  Fridays
Friday's Five Features Party 
Fabulous Fridays 

SATURDAY
 Pink Saturday
Say G' Day Saturday 
Friday Features Linky Party
Welcome to the Weekend Blog Hop

 SUNDAY
Bouquet of Talent Linky Party
Share It One More Time Sundays
DIY SHowcase 
Sunday Brunch Party
 Snickerdoodle Sunday
Sunday's Best Partay! -monthly

MONDAY
 Busy Monday
Mod Vintage Mix Monday
 Make It Pretty Monday
 Monday Link Party 
Blue Monday

 Tuesdays At Our Home 
 History and Home Party
Trash 2 Treasure Linky Party 
Home Sweet Garden Party
 Lou Lou Girl's Linky Party
  Tea Time Tuesday

Please take some time to visit these terrific hosts and all those joining in on the fun!

Thanks so much for stopping by today and every day that you take the time to visit with me!

Hugs,
Debbie


No comments:

Post a Comment