I Dabbled and Blinged up a Few Pumpkins!!

 First off, I want to THANK Claire over at ClaireJustine for featuring my post, Fall/Halloween Porch from Dust to Dawn, from last week's Creative Mondays Party!!
Thanks so much, Claire!!

and I want to Thank Kathy over at A Delightsome Life for featuring my post,
Fall Porch and Yard with a Bit of Halloween , from last week's Home and Garden Party!!
Thanks so much, Kathy!!

Please stop by to visit and link up to these great parties!!

In my last post, I shared How I Created  my Elegant Fall Tree that I have in our Living Room.
Today I want to show you how I decorated around the base of this Tree.......
I used a cute red wagon and filled it with a bunch of Glittery Pumpkins that I added some embellishment too!!
Let me start with what the wagon looked like 3 years ago....
 I had originally used it outside in the front flower bed.....
 3 years ago, I decided to give it a fresh coat of nice red paint.......
 And use it for a display indoors instead of outdoors!!
 And here where I used it this year.....
 Here's how I embellished some of these Pumpkins.......

Here is a Pumpkin that I sprayed with gold and copper spray paint several years ago and added a bit of Glitter to
And here is what it looks like now..........
I added more Glitter to it along with a leaf that I also added some gold glitter too and I used some ornaments for berries on top!!

Here is a velvet pumpkin that I bought on Clearance last year.......
 I glued some leaves and 2 small ornaments to the top of it.....
 I added a bit more glitter to the leaves using Gold Glitter in a tube bought at Dollar Tree!!
 I did this to several pumpkins!!
 I had the gold and copper colored ones for several years.....
But last year, I bought the green pumpkin on Clearance in Big Lots at 90% off!! It already had the green glitter on it!

Joe bought the metal pumpkin in Wegmans , also on Clearance at 90% off last year!!
 I love how the Pumpkins glisten on both the day and the night!!
And I also did a little vignette on this chair.......
I placed a nice Fall table napkin over the chair seat.....
And added more Blingy Pumpkins.......
The metal Pumpkin was also bought at Wegman's at 90% off.....
I added a bit of Glitter to it.....
The Gold and Green Pumpkins were bought at Big Lots at 90% off last year!
 The Gold one had all the sparkle on it already but the green one was plain.....
I added a bit more Glitter, leaves and more little ornaments to them.....
Along side the wagon , is a little bench with some pumpkins and my Fall Bearington Bears....
I did the Fall Floral arrangement in the " Autumn Welcome" container.....
And I dabbled with the Pumpkins!!
I am so happy with how it all looks!!
I am glad that I decided to go with using the "Big" Tree this year for my Fall Tree!
And I Love how it all looks at night!!
 I also want to show you my wreath that I have on the large mirror on the Living Room....
I made this several years ago but I wanted to add a bit of something to it so I decided to add a few ornaments.....
 I added some copper and gold glittered ornaments to this wreath!!
 Gives it just a bit of Bling....
 I finally finished decorating my Living Room........

Soon, I will take you on a little Tour of my Living Room decorated for Fall with a bit of Halloween!!

I had an appointment with my Orthropedic Surgeon the other day and he injected my knee. Right now, it has been very painful.....

 I also got a bit of disheartening news.  I had hoped that I would be able to put my Knee Replacement Surgery off for close to 5 years because I would like to have it right before I retire at 62 y/o.  He told me that I was dreaming!!  My knee has deteriorated more so I will never be able to put it off for 5 years....

I need to seriously rethink my plans now and try to hold off as long as I can........

Now you may be asking why I am holding it off....... At 56 y/o, I would be looking at having the surgery needing to be done in another 15 years-20 years as replacement surgery is only good for that long. I only want to have this done once and not twice!

Plus, my recovery would be 4 months since my health care would not cover an Acute Rehab Stay ( Yes, I do work in Rehab and yes, it is my employer's own HMO!)  My Employer is strict with FMLA leaves and would only hold my job for 3 months so I would not have a job in the department where I have worked for 32 years!!  Nice , Huh?  Those are my reasons........

 I hope you will come back to visit!!
I am linking up to these parties:

Categorically Crafting Halloween Party
 Fabulous Fall Party
 2014 Harvest Hop

THURSDAY
Home and Garden Party Thursday
  Homemaking Weekend Link Up Party
Time Travel Thursday
Share Your Cup Thursday
 Thursday Favorite Things Blog Hop 
  Create it Thursday 
Inspired Creations Linky Party
Grace at Home Party
 Thursday Sweet Haute Share Linky Party
Weekend Retreat Linky Party
Think and Make Thursday

 FRIDAY
The Creative Exchange
 Simple and Sweet Fridays
Home Sweet Home Friday
  Fridays Unfolded Linky Party
 Show and Tell Friday
  Let's Get Real Friday Party
  Feathered Nest Friday
 Friday Favorites
 Flaunt It Fridays

  What To Do Weekends
Inspire Me Please Weekend Blog Hop
 Anything Goes Linky Party
Friday's Five Features Party 
Craft Frenzy Friday 
Creativity Unleashed Link Party 
  Inspiration Gallery Link Party
Fabulous Fridays 
Friday Favorites
 The Party Bunch
  Eat. Create. Party


SATURDAY
Best of the Weekend Party
 The Creative Collection Link Party
Pink Saturday
  Serenity  Saturday
Say G' Day Saturday 
 Weekends Are Fun Blog Hop
Welcome to the Weekend Blog Hop
  Strut Your Stuff Saturdays

SUNDAY
Bouquet of Talent Linky Party
Share It One More Time Sundays
DIY SHowcase 
Share It Sunday
Link It or Lump It Sunday
Sundays at Home
Sunday's Best Partay! -monthly
Sunday Brunch Party
  Clever Chicks Blog Hop 
Sunday Showcase 
That DIY Party
Submarine Sunday
 Snickerdoodle Sunday

MONDAY
Mod Vintage Mix Monday
 Make It Pretty Monday
 Monday Link Party 
Inspire Me Monday 

Fluster's Creative Muster Wednesday's
 Wow Us Wednesday
 Sizzle into Summer Party
 Project Parade Party
What's It Wednesday
 Ducks in a Row Wonderful Wednesdays Blog Hop 
 Worthwhile Wednesdays 
Wake Up Wednesdays 
Whatever Goes Wednesday 
 Wow Me Wednesday
  Before and After Party

Please take some time to visit these terrific hosts and all those joining in on the fun!

Thanks so much for stopping by today and every day that you take the time to visit with me!

Hugs,
Debbie



No comments:

Post a Comment